Modding Resource

strazytski

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2igztj7.jpg
IS FINALLY HERE!

MOVED

​UPDATES DISCONTINUED

If you are on this list and want off, simply send a private message.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/fxtfn.jpg

Skyrims Creation Kit will be coming out some time soon. When it does it would be good to have a place where people can offer help Textureing, scripting, voice overs, sound. all of it has to come from something.
How about here in the center of Skyrim mod community?

If you are seeking out someone skill contact them in the way they listed below.

Quick FAQ:
Q: What exactly is this?
A: Say if you are good at scripting and are creating a mod. but you need someone to create models or to be an voice actor for your compaion character. people here can offer to help instead of having people make seperate threads that get lost in forum history rather quickly, why not have a thread where all can list their skills that they are offering for mod creation. if this thread gets the attention it needs and gets stickyed it could be a great resource thread for thoes wish to help and those who need help.
Q: How do I become featured?
A: Creator of the thread chooses a featured for that catogory. nobody can ask to be one. to get a chance in your reply to be on the list show of what you can do.
Q: How often Does Featured given
A: weekly or monthly it really depends who chooses to be listed if they show off their work well they will be featured for a short time or a long time depending on content their post offers.

[+] This symbol means this person shows examples of work in their post (Click their name to view)

LIST IS LOCKED APPLY ON MODDING RESOURCE 2

Tip: Their name is a link, it links to that persons reply which may contain additional infomation of them.

Animation
Featured: NA

Don Prestoni Skill Level : None, Contact by PM
Budz42 Skill Level: High, Contact by PM

Cell Creation (interior/exterior, lighting, level creation)

Don Prestoni Skill Level : Low/Mid, Contact by PM
Budz42 Skill Level: Mid / Learning, Contact by PM
Speedy864 Skill Level: High, Contact by PM
Stratomunchkin Skill level: Mid, Contact by PM.
ultiman666 Skill level: High, Contact by PM
[+]Werne Skill level: low, Contact by PM.

Modeling

Featured: DiGiTALZOMBiE

Talent: Modeling And Texture Art
Skill level: High

Contact method: PM here or my studio Email: [email protected]

additional infomation: Main software used, 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush, Mudbox, Photoshop.

I adapt to new software quickly and am willing to use any creation tools that suit the projects chosen pipeline

Examples Of My Work...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/290/e/e/the_forge_by_hairyxoyster-d4d42gz.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/208/5/5/forge_smelter_environment_prop_by_hairyxoyster-d3guph6.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/208/3/6/forge_bellow_environment_prop_by_hairyxoyster-d3gmmzr.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/140/8/b/modular_rock_staircase_by_hairyxoyster-d3gt4hh.jpg

Caille Skill Level: Learning, Contact by Email at [email protected]
Kuro1n Skill level: Mid-High, Contact by PM.
Budz42 Skill Level: High, Contact by PM (Rigging)
[+]Aikospacerogue Skill Level: Learning, Contact by PM
Poleonil Skill Level: Mid-High, Contact by PM
[+]DiGiTALZOMBiE Skill Level High, Contact by PM or by Email: [email protected] [Featured]
[+]Viper2904 Skill Level High, Contact by PM
Soulessone20 Skill Level low, Contact by PM
[+]Werne Skill level: low, Contact by PM.

Scripting

Don Prestoni Skill Level : Mid, Contact by PM
Caille Skill Level: Mid, Contact by Email at [email protected]
Budz42 Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
PaladinRider Skill Level: High, Contact by PM
jimhsu Skill level mid, Contact by PM.
[+]Leviathan1753 Skill level: Good, Contact by PM.

Sounds

Featured: Oktoberstorm

Talent: Soundtrack
Skill: Good enough - http://soundcloud.com/oktoberstorm/folkesang
Contact me on oktoberstorm at gmail.com

kael_159 Skill level: MId-High, Contact by PM
[+]Oktoberstorm Skill level: Good, Contact by Email: [email protected] [Featured]
Henrythetrain Skill level:mid, Contact by PM.

Textures

ThECaTzPaJaMaZ Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
Poleonil Skill Level: Mid-High, Contact by PM
DaedricWarHammer Skill level: Mid, Contact by PM
Kunrokh Skill level: High, Contact by PM (Concept Art)
[+]PaladinRider Skill Level: Low, Contact by PM
[+]Zonzai Skill level: High, Contact by PM

Storytelling (Quest/Dialog + Writting)

Don Prestoni Skill Level : Mid, Contact by PM
Reebdoog Skill Level: mid-High, Contact by PM
Caille Skill Level: High, Contact by Email at [email protected]
ThECaTzPaJaMaZ Skill Level: High, Contact by PM
Golegrey Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
Neo Hikato Skill Level: Mid-High, Contact by PM
Everybodysop Skill Level Mid, Contact by PM
DaedricWarHammer Skill level: high, Contact by PM
Stratomunchkin Skill level: High, Contact by PM.
Kunrokh Skill level: High, Contact by PM
Dat1Guy Skill Level: mid, Contact by Email: [email protected]
Barlas Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM or Email: [email protected]
PaladinRider Skill Level: High, Contact by PM

Voice Overs

Featured: Esteris

Hello,

Talent: Voice Acting
Skill level: <absolutely unable to judge myself :yucky: >
Contact method: PM here or e-mail at [email protected]

Additional information:
You can find my current Demo Reel here: http://soundcloud.com/a-rien/demoreel-2011 and a VAP profile here: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4510-viridianes-archive-female-nord-altmer-etc-possibly-khajiit/ with some more information about me not to clutter this topic.

The Demo Reel shows my accent, quality of my microphone and some of the voice tones I can perform. Additionally I can speak with heavy Eastern European accent with rolling rs and overpronounciation of things.
I have basic knowledge of Audacity - enough to remove noise, avoid clipping and clean up accidental pops. Feel free to take a look at VAP archive for more details.

I'm sorry for not following this thing exactly, but I've never been able and never will be able to judge my skill in anything. I could roll a dice and that's as poor idea as any, so I'll just leave it up to personal, subjective judgement of other people, ya? Feel free to fill that for me in the first post if you want consistency. Thanks :psyduck:

Also, why isn't this a sticky yet? I think this thread could really help modders big time :smile:

Also, just a tiny proposition from me - since voice acting is actually very much gender-dependant (obviously) I think it might be nice to add a note beside the VAs in the first-post list to let the modders know where to look for guys and where to look for gals for their voice overs :psyduck: And on another side-note, you may consider making the list alphabetical so that people could find the contact they're looking for easier (that's just in case the list actually gets big enough so that a glance isn't enough to pick the one they have in mind if they remembered to look for a specific name).

Why you said not to be shy about ideas. I always have ideas. Hope you don't mind my sharing them :teehee:

Strazytski Skill level: low, Contact by PM.
Reebdoog Skill Level: High, Contact by PM.
Caille Skill Level: High, Contact by Email at [email protected]
ThECaTzPaJaMaZ Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
Golegrey Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
JetstreamLt Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM
Malchus Skill Level: Mid-High, Contact by PM
Everybodysop Skill Level Mid, Contact by PM
DaedricWarHammer Skill level: Mid, Contact by PM
kael_159 Skill level: MId-High, Contact by PM
Stratomunchkin Skill level: Mid-Learning, Contact by PM.
Dat1Guy Skill Level: mid, Contact by Email: [email protected]
Barlas Skill Level: Mid, Contact by PM or Email: [email protected]
Seab Skill Level: High, Contact by PM or Email: [email protected]
[+]Esteris Skill level: Mid-high, Contact by PM. [Featured]

If you like this idea then keep the thread alive and hopefully an mod will sticky this.
I also hope I can keep up with everyone if this gets large.

Edited by strazytski

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talent: Scripting

Skill level: Mid

Talent: Quests/Dialog

Skill level: Mid

Talent: Cell Creation, interior/exterior, lighting, water levels, north etc.

Skill Level: Low/Mid

Talent: Animations

Skill level: None yet, looking to learn as I go so if you need spare hands this is where I will be doing a lot of focusing

Contact method: PM

Additional Info: Bethsoft forums name - don_prestoni

say if you are good at scripting and are creating a mod. but you need to create models or need voice actor for your compaion character. people here offer to help instead of having people make seperate threads that get lost in forum history rather quickly why not have a thread where all can list their skills that they are offering for mod creation. if this thread gets the attention it needs and gets stickyed it could be a great resource thread for thoes wish to help and those who need help.

Talent: Voice Over

Skill level: High

Contact method: Either way is fine

additional information: Ok, I'm honestly a very good voice actor. I have good equipment, decent experience and professional training in Voice Over work.

Talent: Writing

Skill level: Mid-High

Contact method: Email or PM is fine. I don't care which

I'm not the best writer but I am a very good editor. If you have a story or dialogue that you feel needs to be fleshed out or clarified I could be very helpful.

Talent: Voice Acting, Voice Over Sounds, Scripting, Quest Writing, Creation Kit Work. 3d Modeling

Skill level: Voice Acting and Voice Over Sounds- High, am a represented Voice Talent who is in the process of "breaking through". I may even be in Transformers Prime S2 if I get the voice I am after for an Epi or Two. Offering my VO services free of charge for Skyrim mods as anything added to your voice resume is another voice on your resume have necessary equipment and training to do good solid voice work for you. Range from young male and female characters, to women of varying nationalities, to gruff gravel voiced men (you would not believe they came out of my face til you saw it). Serious inquiries only about Voice work.

Scripting- Medium to Medium High with the Creation Kits

Quest Writing- Extremely High have been writing game modules for Tabletop since Dungeons and Dragons and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons for TSR back in the day. Amateur novelist.

Creation Kit Work- Medium-High, if I do not know how to do it I can learn and fast.

3d Modeling- Novice and learning.

Contact method: Email at [email protected], Yahoo IM at Cailieg, Mobile Phone (425) 501-2835

Additional Information: Building a development team for Skyrim: Garou Nation mod. See thread http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/462121-skyrim-werewolf-the-dark-ages-mod/

Alexis Diana Cameron

*smiles*

Edit- This should be stickied! I agree with kuro1n below me here.

Edited by Caille

Talent: Modeling

Skill level: Mid-High

Contact method: PM

additional infomation: I dont do animations or rigging preferably. Would like to join in on a big longterm project or such.

EDIT: Imo this should be stickied.

Edited by kuro1n