203 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985,607 posts
Skyrim Add Perk Point Trainer

Made this due to the lack of a perk points trainer. I will be adding more features that you can't find anywhere else!

Keving

Keving

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts
Do you pay for them? How does this work?

Some more info would be great.

Also, where is it?

Sk3llig

Sk3llig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
The trainer comes with an about button when you open the program. Load your save file and then open the trainer. Afterwards just press F1 to app a(one) perk point to your point pool.

seldomridgej

seldomridgej

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@Keving

I believe he is referring to trainer as a cheating program. Its something you run in the background. When you hit F1 it activates and adds perk points. There is no in game trainer/npc.

Keving

Keving

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts
Ah, shame.

I thought it would require CK otherwise, thanks though!

SergeantMajorME

SergeantMajorME

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Would be an interesting mod when the mod tools come out to have an NPC that can sell perk points for a price.

CWardUSC

CWardUSC

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Another no hassle solution to adding perks is simply to use the in-game console(~):

player.addperk perkid

where the perk ID is listed on the sub-pages of this page. For example by going to the Archery page, you could add the second rank of Overdraw with:

player.addperk 0007934a

For a perk to function I believe you need its previous perks in the chain and the correct level in the skill.

Edited by CWardUSC, 20 November 2011 - 05:40 AM.

Tytanis

Tytanis

@TytanisDotCom

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Another no hassle solution to adding perks is simply to use the in-game console(~):

player.addperk perkid

where the perk ID is listed on the sub-pages of this page. For example by going to the Archery page, you could add the second rank of Overdraw with:

player.addperk 0007934a

For a perk to function I believe you need its previous perks in the chain and the correct level in the skill.

I made this trainer to avoid using that when I didn't have the appropriate skill level. I use my trainer to reward myself an extra perk point per level or two and I can wait to level up which skills I please during time.

brokenwings

brokenwings

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
u still need to spend a point to activate the very first perk of a tree if u want to use addperk to max it (like if u add perk for better armor rating, if u add perk for levs 1 through 5, it'll do nothing, need to buy it first, on the other hand, if u did the addperk first, then when u buy it, it automatically goes up to lev 5)

Tytanis

Tytanis

@TytanisDotCom

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

u still need to spend a point to activate the very first perk of a tree if u want to use addperk to max it (like if u add perk for better armor rating, if u add perk for levs 1 through 5, it'll do nothing, need to buy it first, on the other hand, if u did the addperk first, then when u buy it, it automatically goes up to lev 5)

Yeah. I'm sure people who want to do the addperk method will do it that way, I've seen a bunch of people request a "perk point" only method.

Tytanis

Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds