• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Dzurky

Dzurky

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
Maybe you could make unlimited followers mod ?

etjester

etjester

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is this still being worked on?

Tytanis

Tytanis

@TytanisDotCom

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Is this still being worked on?

Yes! Will try to update it soon!

xxxAMARANTxxx

xxxAMARANTxxx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Tytanis, I've read some compliants about not working this trainer and there was actually no answer how to fix it. So please, explain to me how it works? Do I have to launch the trainer after loading saved game or before it? And when should I press F1? Thank you in advance for answer.

mistress miaura

mistress miaura

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
Thanks very much!! Works for me!
For Anyone else having trouble understanding how to get this program to work, (I did too at first :P! ) : You may propably put the Tytanus exe from the download anywhere, but just in case I put it in my Skyrim Data folder (Steam-Steamapp- Skyrim-Data). Then click the exe. You will see a small window with the texts Read first, F1 and close button, nothing more. Just leave that window open, no need to press anything yet. Then launch Skyrim with the Tytanus window left open below your game, though u wont see it in game. Load your savegame and then Press F1. You should hear a pling-sound then, if you do the program has worked, and you can now have both one regular follower and quest related followers at the same time! :) You only need to do this once, after that it works without opening the Tytanus program again, and for all your saves/ characters too.
Also was glad to see that when I entered a quest dungeon wich is meant to be entered with a quest follower and ends with my character being hauled out by surprise, my regular follower could not enter the dungeon at all, but was waiting for me by the entance when I got back!
One thing though: Im very happy with this, and dont want to remove it, but still might be good to have instructions on how to uninstall, in case it glithes with something else in the future or whatever reason people may have.. And Thanks again, nice work!

namelesskiid

namelesskiid

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
@mistress miaura so so i only need to open Tytanus exe only once and i can delete it and yet get quest follower without it?

qinlongfei

qinlongfei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Is this incompatible with 1.3 patch? Because I use 1.3 and this trainer does nothing. As soon as I press F1 the green font in the trainer turns red.

Feon141

Feon141

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love your tytanis, no hompo ....
keep up good work on unlimited follower mod :D

Sboub

Sboub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Nice mod ! I don't think I would use it to have perma 2-3-4 followers but it's pleasant not to loose your follower during a little quest ^^.
If you ever plan to "simply" make multiple followers available with all, please add a dialog to make all of them wait and follow back :P

destrick

destrick

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Pretty awesome trainer, bud. Thanks for this :D

Page loaded in: 1.179 seconds