Did you kill Paarthurnax?

Pineapplerum

Paarthurnax is the most wise and good soul you can find in Skyrim.

I love these lines of Paarthurnax:

"The Blades are wise not to trust me. Onikaan ni ov. I would not trust another dovah."

"Dov wahlaan fah rel. We were made to dominate. The will to power is in our blood. You feel it in yourself, do you not?"

"I can be trusted. I know this. But they do not. Onikaan no ov dovah. It is always wise to mistrust a dovah."

"I have overcome my nature only through meditation and long study of the Way of the Voice." :wub:

: ~~~~ ) I have overcome my nature too bro, after a long session beating Delphine, for asking me such absurd. But she still have three remaining teeth.

"No day goes by where I am not tempted to return to my inborn nature. Zin krif horvut se suleyk."

"What is better – to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?""

If you follow the delphine's logic you will end up killing yourself, after all you are the dragonborn, you shared the dragon blood, right? Are you a potential threat too?

Zero motives to kill Paarthurnax, unless you want to play some kind of evil char. ;)

I can't say the same for Delphine :D

Edited by janaseca

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons why I requested a hug mod was so I can hug Parthy; I assume dovahkiin's childhood/back story is up to the player to decide and I decided that Parthy was the main father figure my character had.

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely not! Paarthurnax helps you defeat Alduin. Without him, it wouldn't have been possible. The Blades are no different than the Stormcloaks. Ulfric and all who side with him are racist toward any race other than Nords. Ulfric even forced the Dunmer to live in the Grey Quarter of Windhelm, and the Argonians aren't even allowed inside the city. When it comes to the Blades, they view all dragons as evil just because of what Alduin did. That's like saying all Middle-Eastern people are evil because of what Osama Bin Laden did. That's just blatant ignorance as well as racism, and I do not approve of that. That's why I killed Ulfric in the Civil War questline, and used the console to allow me to kill Delphine.

(disclaimer: I forget if I actually replied to this topic or not; there have been more than one)

I did not kill him. F*** the Blades. They're idiots.

While Paarthurnax may have committed numerous atrocities under Alduin's rule, he has since taken many steps to redeem himself, and also is the one who taught Nords the Voice in the first place. He was more help to my cause than the Blades ever were, saved my life against Alduin, is trying to get the other Dragons to chill out a bit, and is also probably the oldest and one of the most powerful forces of good on the mortal plane.

And then you want me to kill him even though he's done nothing but try to atone for his past sins for thousands of years now? Even though without him, I'd have died and Alduin would have won with relative impunity? Even though he's the only reason Tamriel was freed from Alduin's rule in the first place? Seriously? No. Idiots.

Edited by Kyuukei