• Please log in to reply
6154 replies to this topic

Symphogear

Symphogear

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
When using 103j with no SSAO, SSAO enabled "slow mode" pops up at the top of my screen and my FPS seems to get capped around 30 as if my vsync was still enabled.

Is there any way to turn this off? I really don't know how ENB works, so it's probably a stupid question.

thenannymoh

thenannymoh

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
@ symphogear - when using SES, that ENB message at the beginning in the upper-left is par for the course. As for that 30fps:
1) what is your ipresentinterval setting within skyrimprefs.ini ?
2) what are you measuring fps with?
3) do you have a 3rd party fps limiter turned on? within enbseries.ini, is fps limiter line enabled or disabled?

Brinemobee

Brinemobee

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
Does this improve RCRN?

myounage

myounage

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Confirming that the "No SSAO" configuration in 103j is actually high quality SSAO.

tapioks

tapioks

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts
Hi All! Sorry I've been missing here, just finished moving to a new apartment (woo hoo)!

Looks like I forgot to disable SSAO in the 'No SSAO' version of Pure ENB! :O

Don't worry, this can be easily remedied in the enbseries.ini by setting the following:

EnableAmbientOcclusion=false

I'll upload a corrected fileset tonight. Also, I do plan to give Vanilla Plus some past-due love ;)

Back with more later!

EDIT: Just re-uploaded 103j with the No SSAO version correctly having SSAO disabled. No other change was made.

Edited by tapioks, 20 February 2012 - 02:54 PM.

capitancrunch

capitancrunch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
I really like the new Pure ENB version, but is there any way to tweak it so that my char isn't blurred out in 3rd person mode?

I was trying out ENBPM earlier and it seemed to handle it perfectly.

Exurim

Exurim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
Holy mother of god... this new FX beta is amazing, its like a endless orgasm in my eyes walking skyrim now... speechless... keep it up tapioks!

Exurim

Exurim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
Lag

Edited by Exurim, 20 February 2012 - 06:25 PM.

tapioks

tapioks

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts
@capitancrunch

You can use the Centered 3rd Person Camera mod to keep your character in focus in 3rd-person view; this mod is used in many of the screenshots I capture ;)

@Exurim

Heheh... thanks! Be sure to wipe off any excess schmutz from your eyes ;)

capitancrunch

capitancrunch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

@capitancrunch

You can use the Centered 3rd Person Camera mod to keep your character in focus in 3rd-person view; this mod is used in many of the screenshots I capture

Yeah, that's a good workaround, but sometimes it causes the dof to focus only on your char and blur everything else, including the person standing a few feet in front of you. I think it would be nice to have a distance setting where the effect kicks in, so that, say, everything within 5 or 10 feet is always in focus (at least partially), and then only what you're looking at is in focus behind that distance.

I've got a second problem I just noticed. When I look down at a shadow the entire area seems to adjust to that shadow brightness level, making everything (all shadows) go really dark. This makes a lot of areas impossible to see. Is that something I can adjust?

Edited by capitancrunch, 20 February 2012 - 07:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.048 seconds