how to bypass stream to use skyrim

go to c:\program files\stream\streamAPPS\common\tesv.exe

just make a shortcut and put the short cut to your desktop

or were ever you want

this short cut bypasses stream in offline mode

play away with out offline mode running

it increases speed and how smooth the game plays

have fun morloc

Why did you make a second thread about this? WTF? It was AFTER you edited the first thread, too!

I never used skyrim with stream

don't know why I need a way to bypass it

If you've played it on PC, then you had to use Steam at least once to unlock it. If you've been playing it since without Steam by just making a shortcut to TESV.exe, then you DID bypass it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. The PC version by default uses Steam. It's not bad to bypass it or anything though, you just won't get Achievements.

Edit: Upon re-reading the original post, I realize you may by chance have been making fun of the misspelling of Steam as stream instead. Gotcha...

Edited by natelovesyou

well, building a boat or finding a bridge USUALLY helps bypass streams, although, really, in skyrim your character has no problem swimming, so i don't see the issue.

ontopic: as far as i've heard that no longer works? And more to the point... why? what possible reason could you have for this?

If you've played it on PC, then you had to use Steam at least once to unlock it. If you've been playing it since without Steam by just making a shortcut to TESV.exe, then you DID bypass it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. The PC version by default uses Steam. It's not bad to bypass it or anything though, you just won't get Achievements.

Edit: Upon re-reading the original post, I realize you may by chance have been making fun of the misspelling of Steam as stream instead. Gotcha...

yes I use it with steam

and edit: yes :P

Edited by Wertoret

yes I use it with steam

and edit: yes :P

Well played then, well played :P

how to bypass stream to use skyrim

go to c:\program files\stream\streamAPPS\common\tesv.exe

just make a shortcut and put the short cut to your desktop

or were ever you want

this short cut bypasses stream in offline mode

play away with out offline mode running

it increases speed and how smooth the game plays

have fun morloc

This no longer works if steam is set to auto update, you need to have the original TESV.EXE, turn off steams auto update, stay in offline mode or just not launch steam at all ever... XD

• 5 months later...

the sad thing for me is this wont work because im using the scrip extender... :(

i use a few mods they need it...