muiri marriage bug fix anyone?

Naaitz

ive played for a while and figured out i want to marry muiri, however since ive done the dark brotherhood im finding it impossible to marry her, as every time i try talking to her, she only responds "Thank you for resolving my...problem" without opening any sort of dialouge..

i am wearing the amulet of mara, i have talked to the dude about marriage.

im a male character, not married yet.

i have tried killing - ressurecting, i have tried spawning a new muiri.

i did both requirements in the dark brotherhood quest.

any suggestions? addfact 19808 1 didnt work. still wont talk to me.

and yes, she is on the list for marriable characters.

I actually married Muiri on my first playthrough (and converted her into a companion, but not a very good one). Didn't have any trouble.

I did notice in my trials with attempting to convince Karliah to marry me that sometimes NPCs who are locked into a specific dialogue feedback (e.g., your current state with Muiri) won't take up the change, so you might need to handle a quest or two in the Dark Brotherhood line before she clears out of that dialogue cycle and opens up to marriage.

I actually married Muiri on my first playthrough (and converted her into a companion, but not a very good one). Didn't have any trouble.

I did notice in my trials with attempting to convince Karliah to marry me that sometimes NPCs who are locked into a specific dialogue feedback (e.g., your current state with Muiri) won't take up the change, so you might need to handle a quest or two in the Dark Brotherhood line before she clears out of that dialogue cycle and opens up to marriage.

I married her too. You have to complete the Mourning never comes quest

she's very handy. I put her in Whiterun and she sells me lockpicks and buys my unwanted things

I married her. After doing her quest and some, or all DB quests, not positive there. However, if you do marry her, every time you go near her, she will say that same line. Thank you for resolving my... problem. It gets very annoying, and it got her werewolfed to death.