Broken Quests

AstroGazer

Some Spoilers:

1-Quest = Mages Guild, Finding the copy of Hanging Gardens Book, given to you by Urag gro-Shub in Athe Arcanaeum.

Seems I freelanced and picked this book up in a chest ad when I finally got the note from Urag to go get it -- it will not complete. The book can not be dropped or placed back in the chest it was found in. I do not know the code or code line to put something back into the chest. I tried duplicating (0001AD08) book but now I have 2 Hanging Gardens books stuck in my inventory and still can not drop, place, or give either away. Quest does not continue and still asks to get book from the now empty chest. == Any idea of how t put item duplicate back into a chest (Need Code) and or reset this particular chest.

2-While in Bthardamz Arcanex, the PC locks up every time in the part where you pass / fight the Big Centurion Robot and run up stairs, then the bats take off flying - it freezes. So I suggest saving game right before the Robot, then run pass him up stairs and run fast around the bend left to next hallway - seems to let game continue. But if you stop to look at the great archetecture - you done it freezes up every time.

3-Daedric Quest = Boethiah's Calling.

Seems that if you joined the Legion and get someone to the post it keeps repeating "Boethiah keeps repeating line.

Fix seems to be run down to lower pit and then run back killing all the followers of Boethiah lets quest continue on.

There were others but after playing for 130 hours, tired.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had the game crash to desktop several times, and every one of them has been due to a follower pathfinding, attacking, or commentary errors. This has been especially true in dwemer ruins. I tell my follower to stop before entering the area that causes them to spaz out, deal with whatever's in there myself, and then retrieve them or just push on solo. Other than that, this game runs WAY more solid for me than I could have ever dreamed - compared to Fallout and New Vegas.

• 1 month later...

The only annoying bugs i encountered is a not working labyrinth (german version, no idea if they ever go to fix it) and my inventory got a shitload of questitems i dont need anymore and cant remove ...

Some minor bugs also, but they arent worth mentioning.

Except of that, i never got a remarkable problem that didnt fixed itsself with a reload.

Edited by Cyrotek