• Please log in to reply
5726 replies to this topic

therealziras2

therealziras2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Yes, my weapons are invisible as well. They're invisible in my bag and when I am at the forge as well as invisible when I equip them, but can still swing them. This is the latest v08c to v08d version.

EDIT: The v08 to v08c has some visible weapons where the charcoal is available, but most weapons are invisble and can't use the charcoal ingredient. Seems like something is up with the latest downloads from today.

Edited by therealziras2, 18 December 2011 - 11:39 PM.

powerclick

powerclick

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
I wanted to ask with the nexus mod manager i should install first v8 then 8c and 8d .....but should i delete then in mods tab ,the older things and leave only 8d or should i leave everything?

niord

niord

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
i've installed the latest updates 8 c and 8 d now in game the weapons are invisible :S... did i do something wrong?

conejito

conejito

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Great work would love to see some bows and quiver work =)
Endorsed and Tracked =3

strych9x1

strych9x1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
I Re-Visit this mod weekly to check for updates like this. Great work!!

ReaperzKing

ReaperzKing

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Quote: lessthan3
@Reaperz
I saw that movie, Ultraviolet, or at least part of it. It was just a horrible movie, one of the worst I've ever seen. xD
But the sword is sort of cool.

Ya the movie was crap, but i like the look of this sword. Donno tho...

menulo

menulo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
i currently cant craft the argonian swords, they req. charcoal but it wont recognize i have plenty in my inventory.

azurbrand, which also reqs charcoal to works fine though
any tips on this?

jaysus

jaysus

Mishka The Ape & The Seven Dutchmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,442 posts
@invvisible swords
if its a bug you wanna report, which swords?
otherwise just craft em again or install the update correctly as they are named... the 25kb file obviously doesnt contain the meshes or textures and requires the C file before you install the D files...

@doesnt recognize charcoal
thats why i uploaded update D

@Odysseus
oh thats what you mean, ya i noticed that too but not only for my weapons, seems like everything has it sometimes :/ like fricking auras of light lol... guess its some HDR bug or somin

Radulykan

Radulykan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thes are the best looking swords ingame hands down,Absolutely beautiful and bad ass!!!.

Thank you very much for making and sharing this mod!!!:).

Any plans on doing Gladius or Falcata style blades ?,As wicked and beautiful as your work is on these I would love too see you do a Gladius and a Falcata :).

Later thank you very much again for making and sharing this and have a good one:).

Shandaar

Shandaar

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Hey Thanks for the fantastic mod,but for some reason no matter how many things i hit with the Knights Greatsword or the Heavy Crusader Sword i just cant seem to get blood on them,and i like me some blood on me swords. Not sure if its something on my side anyone else have this problem ?

Page loaded in: 0.929 seconds