Khajiit Tail Removal

InsanityOnABun

If you want to get rid of the tail, play as a different race. The Khajiit have tails because they are a beast race. If you don't want a tail, obviously don't play as a Khajiit.

44 levels in and just now finding armors that clash horribly with the tail, I'm just a tad invested in this save to just start again with a new character. I was aware that they're a beast race, and I was aware that they would have tails. I was not aware, however, that Bethesda didn't tailor, at the very least, their unique armors with variants for tailed races.

Look, I got nothing against Khajiit, because I have a level 14 Archer Werewolf one. If the armor doesn't suit the look of the Khajiit then maybe you should think about fin ding a different set of armor that actually compliments the tail. Or just get someone to mod the armor you want so that it does work with the tail.

having the same problem as InsanityOnABun, just because they have tails dosent mean they cant tuck them in lol!

but as Bun says it just ruins allota armours purley cuz the of the clipping

take for instance the Knightingail armour, it goes straight through the cape, yet if you put the hood on it flattens the ears, why cant the cape do the same...

Tails are for balance. You wouldnt tuck your arms in your coat when you are running, same as with animals.

I think a better fix would be to mod the armour... or you know, just use something else that doesnt make the tail look silly poking through stuff.

Of course though, it is YOUR game save and all if you want to have tail-less khajiit, its your choice.