can't interact :(

danlapid

• 1 month later...

so today after the patch which took forever i wanted to play skyrim and i entered started playing and noticed that i can't enchant stuff so i looked around and this is what i found in the wiki

Item/Object Interaction : For some reason at some point you can't interact with objects anymore ( arcane enchanter, alchemy labs, mine ores, chairs etc.). When you click "use" your character only briefly freezes and after that nothing happens. (PC, PS3)

its exactly what i got http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif anyone knows of a solution?

dan something that helped me with this problem is to use the console command tai on my person

• 2 months later...

I had this problem immediatly after the guy from the psijic order talked to me and "stopped time" after I realized I couldn't interact with anything but doors and npcs I tried loading my save before I met him... It worked but then you'd have to do it all over again and hope it doesn't happen again.

• 1 month later...

Open your console and type "player.tai" worked for me :smile:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!! f*#@ING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had this problem for ages, I thought my game was just f*#@ed up! I love you so f*#@ing much right now!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...