• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
ok i know the command tcl but it doesn't turn of the you can' go that way wall...i want to turn that off....how?

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

ok i know the command tcl but it doesn't turn of the you can' go that way wall...i want to turn that off....how?

ok so a little advancement

i found a post saying that you have to disable borders in you ini file but i can't seem to find any options resembling that.

Handofbane

Handofbane

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 458 posts
I can't remember the command off hand, but if you look in the Oblivion mods for the one that adds Elsweyr to the world, it had instructions on how to disable borders there - doing so in Skyrim should be very similar.

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

I can't remember the command off hand, but if you look in the Oblivion mods for the one that adds Elsweyr to the world, it had instructions on how to disable borders there - doing so in Skyrim should be very similar.

I think i found the command, idk if it will work because i don't know where to stick it in my file but that's where the guessing comes in handy.

GoodfellowGoodspring

GoodfellowGoodspring

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
Ive never tried no clipping of the map so im not sure, you could walk off the map in Fallout:NV but that didnt have a message so im guessing it would be different :o

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
so apprently the code is

bBorderRegionsEnabled=0

and you add it under general
you also have to use tcl i think

havn't tried it yet but it should work.

Brygelsmack

Brygelsmack

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Confirmed working? Also, which .ini to edit? They both contain General headlines.

Edited by Brygelsmack, 22 November 2011 - 09:54 PM.

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
i did both and with tcl on it worked...so idk if you need both but it worked with both so there ya go.

Brygelsmack

Brygelsmack

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Cheers, it's working. No need to use TCL, though. I wanted to see the White Gold Tower from Cyrodiil, it looks pretty bad... Funny they had it in though.

Edited by Brygelsmack, 22 November 2011 - 10:40 PM.

bdf1992

bdf1992

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
they either put it in for modders...or for dlc...or because they can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds