Skyrim won't load save files

Serentropic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, so I've had a weird ordeal with Skyrim since I did a certain something. Prior to uninstalling a mod, my game worked fine. I've run FNIS and tes5edit to see if the issue can be resolved, but to no avail. I'm at the point where I'm tempted to send someone a finely-worded email about NOT posting their junk mods unless a) they're complete, or b) they can assure users who *may* use it that no conflicts will occur in the possible scenario they don't like it and want to remove it. Suffice it to say, I've no interest in sparing feelings right now. So, here are the two mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33247/? -Finally real boats

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29526/? -Pilotable rowboats BETA

The beta is unfinished and after some checking around, the guy seems to have given up with the whole "I can't script, so I'm done trying" explanation. Well, that's fine and dandy, but in the situation that someone decides it's too undeveloped after testing it, what happens when their game stops working?

Okay, I might be going a bit too far at this point. I'll post a cap of my installed mods with the hopes of someone seeing this and giving some advice. Just to recap, the known steps I've taken:

-Generated FNIS with PCEA and XP32 only coming up with 1 warning. Has never caused an issue before

-Ran Tes5edit. No issue detected there

-Ran BOSS. Again, load order doesn't seem to recognize an issue

Main reason I ragged on the BETA mod is because prior to this, my game worked fine. So it can't be a coincidence that the same mod I go to uninstall basically mucks up my game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've played normally for the last two weeks or so now, and a series of save files don't work with or without mods

Using the save file cleaner and safe loader isn't making a difference, I was able to load other characters/separate save files to these though

I'm not sure what to do

None of the automatic saves, quick save or full save indoors or outdoors makes any difference

I haven't done anything particular, it could just be file size but I'm not really sure

Here is an upload of the save files if anyone can do or notice anything I would really appreciate it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_N57w99oZgucnMwT1BZd0R3VUU/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: It turns out I can't even start a new save file, with or without any of my mods

There is one save file I can still run from a long time ago though which is strange, I don't have a clue what to do

---

Removed all mods, I still can't start a new game

Reinstalling now

---

Nothing, new Skyrim still exactly the same

Is it something else conflicting with it?

---

Some files weren't being deleted in the Skyrim folder, I also deleted the save file folder and the new install worked

Save files are fine too now, it's just mod troubles

//

Edited by Tyraneqt