Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

I tend to pick male just because of the old days rpg the males had better stats when it comes to strength etc. I really think they should alter the stats between sexs make males less stealthy, stronger, and females maybe better at speech and stealth. As I play 1st person armor mods don't interest me, or what the character. Looks like. I just care about the npcs image

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what others do in their own time, as long as it doesn't hurt any one. I don't even understand why anyone would even need to ask someone a reason for this.

second that, like many others... yet this thread has 4x pages... makes me giggle

Because majority of guys haven't been able to overcome their "nature" and are still giggling like little kids when they see boobs. That's why skimpy armors are so popular. But sexuality is just over-rated. It's drowning people all the time. Sex this, sex that. People are shallow.

But sexuality is just over-rated.

Tell that to the advertising industry, lets face it SEX SELLS period.

On a personal note. If I'm going to spend 50+ hours running around in 3rd person mode looking at a pixelated backside, it might just as well be a female pixelated backside :D

Edited by flobalob

Im sure others have said something similar, but I choose the gender of my character based on the overall role I wish them to have and the feel that the character gives me. Somtimes I play male character because I feel it fits better, other times I play female because I think that fits better. It's basically a minor role play decision for me.

I'm a guy aswell, and I've always been playing male charcaters, no matter what game. I am not gay :<

I've played WoW, LotRO and Skyrim with male characters, and I simply cannot play as a female. 18+ female mods just ruin Skyrim.

Because majority of guys haven't been able to overcome their "nature" and are still giggling like little kids when they see boobs. That's why skimpy armors are so popular. But sexuality is just over-rated. It's drowning people all the time. Sex this, sex that. People are shallow.

So much win.

Edited by Systex