• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

xerrolavengerii

xerrolavengerii

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
that is pretty silly, but nice try... i'll wait for some legit meshwork.

pogosmoke

pogosmoke

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I love them myself about time someone put out some skimpy armor. Would like to see more! Please take the corset from the Tavern clothes and make the corset a standalone outfit without the dress underneath. I would be very grateful, I cannot get anyone else to do it.

calyps

calyps

Guy who does things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
Which is the fur armor? Is it pictured? I think I'll just use the falmer, slave/rags, and fur if it looks good.

Gilead Maerlyn

Gilead Maerlyn

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
This is quite ugly...

Though you succesfully did some mesh editing without the proper tools out yet, so nice work. I'd love to know how you managed to do that.

Edited by Gilead Maerlyn, 24 November 2011 - 04:16 AM.

ResiRin

ResiRin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
Sorry I think these are quite distasteful. What woman would walk around with her boob out even in the time Skyrim is set she would probably get stoned on the street for being a prostitute. I love skimpy armour on my character but a little decency goes a long way.

Edited by ResiRin, 24 November 2011 - 04:09 AM.

Daktal

Daktal

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Yeah, i have to agree with a lot of people here. When i think skimpy armor, i want to see things like more thigh, more cleavage, more midrif and belly button. That sort of thing. Walking around with your ass or vagina hanging out really doesn't add to the realism or even give it the erotic edge we want in a nude/skimpy clothes mod.

But hey, its more of a mod than i ever made, so what do I know?

Templar666

Templar666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

I love them myself about time someone put out some skimpy armor. Would like to see more! Please take the corset from the Tavern clothes and make the corset a standalone outfit without the dress underneath. I would be very grateful, I cannot get anyone else to do it.

Right now you can replace w/e outfit you want with the tavern outfit by renaming 2 wench .nif's in meshes\clothes\wench and 2 .dds in textures\clothes\wench to that outfit. Then you move the files to that outfit's folder. You can find out the names of the files by looking at the .bsa's and you'll have to unpack the nifs and dds too.
I removed most of what was underneath the corset, is that enough?

Edited by Templar666, 24 November 2011 - 05:53 AM.

iDEATH

iDEATH

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Unlike a lot of the people here, I'll freely admit to being a total perv. I like this kind of stuff, so please keep working on the mod!

That said, while I am I perv and I applaud the creativity here, I do find it a little hit and miss. For instance, the black mage robe is kind of neat, and I love the gradual increase in the amount of mesh on the novice/apprentice/adept(...) robes, but the blue robe with the strip hacked out across the butt and groin doesn't work for me.

The banded looks good, but the steel plate cuirass looks too loose. That might be unavoidable given the current state of no proper mod tools, though?

All in all, I'm a fan of a little over-exposure, but mostly off the sheer materials and ridiculously short skirts kind (bottomless is so sexy). Please keep up the fine work. :-)

PS @ResiRin:
1. Skyrim (neither place or game) is not set in any "time" that has any meaning to us here, on Earth.
2. To elaborate a little, those of us here, on Earth, can see this as an interpretation of medieval European fantasy, of which there have been many variations. All (or at least almost all, thinking of the Kushiel books by Jaqueline Carey) of which have all been notoriously tainted by the romanticized view of medieval Europe by the Victorians, who were insansely sexist and prudish. Theirs was not an accurate view.
3. Look around the Earth some more. There are cultures on our own very real world were nudity is not an issue, and then there are burkas. Variety, as they say...

srw98117

srw98117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I like the vagina robe, adds to my immersion. This is actually completely accurate lore. historically speaking, nords used such robes in the past to keep warm while exposing their goodies to nearby males to increase chance of baby, and therefore glorious nord empire.

zixxik

zixxik

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I like this mod a lot, hope to see other clothes done as well

Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds