Skyrim: War Mod

ziot

i love ur idea and was waiting for something like this for a long time and i am an total idiot in doing things like this

but i am wondering are u creating a movable seige weapons it would be freaking awesome plus could create an Assassin's faction who r d best or something like elite personal body guards

and truly love the ideas ur mod would live by u should keep an execution option in this mod when u catch prisoner and hang their bodies so enemy morale decreases and u have a feared reputation and all and if could also create traps on battle field

the rest of the ideas are all posted above............ hope u make this mod soon cant wait

• 5 months later...
Hi, guys! I'm the fan of Mount & Blade too. But, actually, I was thinking about getting an Army in TES since Morrowind, not just an army of clones, but of individuals with some kind of background.

I didn't see any mod close to this idea, so I finally decided to build my own. Sure, it's very far from the ziot's description, but it still took a lot of work. Please, take a look:

• 7 months later...

In Mount & Blade the player could come in as a Noble blood and earn or force his/her way as the king and ruler over all the lands. I strongly believe that if you are creating a mod to pull some similar traits from Mount & Blade, than this should be one of the highest expectations to do. Since being dragonborn should be already considered a basic blood line through the Royal Ancestors of Elder's Scrolls. You could have it as an optional quest from the Arngeir the Greybeard once you proven to be the dragonborn. The player should be able to recruit and forge his/her own Major Fraction allowing all the potential followers to able to be added to you own army as your personal Generals (or Noble Lords) with maybe soldiers for them to be in charge of, along with a fort that you have cleared from bandits. Could even have the Cities you conquer have their guards replaced with your soldiers and set whoever you choose as the Jarl.

If you add the Dragonborn DLC, you could even consider add Dragonriders and have the player tame dragons to recruit the to your force.

With the Dawnguard DLC, you could even consider adding the Vampire Lord, Werewolves, and/or Dawnguard soldiers to your army.

Maybe have is as a bonus for completing the DLC's main quests.

• 1 year later...

i hope this works out because i did find it a bit odd that the civil war is going on but cities are only attacked if i start a quest and go with them and the occasional puny thalmor and stormcloak fight makes no sense a giant war and barely any fighting

look up warzones.