• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

zxeddery

zxeddery

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
When i try to login to nexus mod manager it says "the given login information is invalid" I know that it isn't invalid. I've also made a new account but I still got the same problem :(

Werne

Werne

Criminal Scum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
Send a PM to the moderators to remove the second account, It's against the TOS to have multiple accounts. Also, make sure you entered correct information in the NMM login and don't use any special characters in your password (!#/%$(%& etc.).

zxeddery

zxeddery

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
But i made a new acc because the other one had in password i couldnt change password. I can log into the website but not in the manager

Werne

Werne

Criminal Scum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
To change the password go to My Profile (not my profile, your profile) and click "Edit my Profile" in the top right corner. When it transfers you to Your Options page go to Settings/Change password, and change it.

zxeddery

zxeddery

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

To change the password go to My Profile (not my profile, your profile) and click "Edit my Profile" in the top right corner. When it transfers you to Your Options page go to Settings/Change password, and change it.

Thank you that solved the problem !

Werne

Werne

Criminal Scum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
I'm glad I could help :thumbsup:.

keokiboy

keokiboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Same issue here but I have no special characters in my password...4 letters and 3 numbers only. I login to the website fine, but the NMM interface tells me my info is invalid :(

I re-set my password just in case but I still can't open NMM. Any help? Thanks!

mistamatrix23

mistamatrix23

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I cannot log in :(

Posted Image

tried changing password and everything.

oursoul23

oursoul23

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I cannot log in :(

Posted Image

tried changing password and everything.

No worries, I've started a new account (and will request a delete of the old (mistamatrix23) one) and it's working now.
Looking good, thank you :)

DarkeWolf

DarkeWolf

You KNOW what happens when you have a wolf around sheep!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,316 posts
Spoiler

No problem, I will go ahead and take care of this account for you, so that you don't get into any trouble for the multiple accounts :) -DW

Page loaded in: 1.272 seconds