Photo

Most SECRET chest of Skyrim and the ninja way to get it!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Pokafied

Pokafied

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So i was just enjoying Skyrim and one day accidentally i used Wuld shout in Winterhold's inn: The Frozen Hearth and i
noticed some wierd chest floating in air. Oh and then the painful days began. I Wuld shouted against the wall for 3
full days when i finally stomped on Dopelives video about kettles and how they enable you to go trough walls and
this was the result. I hope you enjoy it.

P.S: At some point i really thought that chest would grant me immortal weapons and such... Oh well.
P.S.S: Does anyone know how to get that chest without using my way ?

As for the step by step tutorial.

1# Get shitloads of kettles.
2# Place them against the wall of Inn as in Video.
3# Crouch and use Wuld Shout and PRAY that you get stuck into the wall.

Topic moved to "Skyrim - Spoilers". Let's not ruin it for others, OK? --TNL

Edited by Thandal, 27 November 2011 - 05:46 PM.
topic moved.

Evilslay3r5

Evilslay3r5

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

So i was just enjoying Skyrim and one day accidentally i used Wuld shout in Winterhold's inn: The Frozen Hearth and i
noticed some wierd chest floating in air. Oh and then the painful days began. I Wuld shouted against the wall for 3
full days when i finally stomped on Dopelives video about kettles and how they enable you to go trough walls and

P.S: At some point i really thought that chest would grant me immortal weapons and such... Oh well.

Open Console
type "tcl"
?????
Profit.

Pokafied

Pokafied

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Open Console
type "tcl"
?????
Profit.

I actually thought of that but that is really weak from my percpective so no thanks

Edited by Pokafied, 26 November 2011 - 09:26 PM.

Evilslay3r5

Evilslay3r5

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Open Console
type "tcl"
?????
Profit.

I actually thought of that but that is really weak from my percpective so no thanks

lulwut. You said you spent three days trying to glitch your way to a chest that is not even supposed to be there. How is doing the smart thing weak?

Pokafied

Pokafied

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Open Console
type "tcl"
?????
Profit.

lulwut. You said you spent three days trying to glitch your way to a chest that is not even supposed to be there. How is doing the smart thing weak?

Dosent that make your achivements invalid ?

PsYchotic666Joker

PsYchotic666Joker

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
Not a secret chest, those chests are pretty much everywhere you would find a vendor, because those chests are vendor barter chests that store their loot pretty much....

bpestilence

bpestilence

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
It is a part of the game dynamic, all the way back to Morrowind. Anything the shopkeepers sell must exist in the game world, or be on their personal inventory.

In Morrowind it was common for expensive items to be sitting out in the open where you could steal them or in chests in the open with Master level locks on them. They made it a bit tougher in Oblivion to steal expensive stuff by simply making it so that the shopkeepers could see you anywhere in their shop. It seems in Skyrim they made the chests exist, but "impossible" to get to. You managed to find one of these chests. There should be one in every shop.

xlr8films

xlr8films

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
It's the same mechanic as Fallout. Bury the vendor chest under the floor or just outside the walls within the cell.

New Vegas was even more clever - there were cells that contained many of the vendor's chests that even TCL couldn't get you to easily.

alwayscommando

alwayscommando

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
i am going to tcl the heck out of these walls now that i know this

J_R

J_R

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip