[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Jujoo, send me your save file or put it on skyrimnexus, ill check it out.

Shawkab,

Sent the link in a PM sir, thanks again.

JuJoo Guppy

**EDIT**

Shawkab, I still want to know what you find, but I spent more time in that area tonight. I built a smaller room in the same area, but I built it within the area that seemed to be 'safe' from the cut out, and so far, its holding up. So at this point I really am leaning towards some sort of artificial barrier, which sucks, but hopefully it's only within certain areas.. I'll post anything else I find out, in case others run into this problem. Hopefully you find a different answer and a solution, as I really didnt want to downsize that room, lol. Thanks again!

Edited by JuJooGuppy

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nvm i already found the practice dummies and archer targets xD I just need the marker ID so my npc can practice xD

it's so much fun playing with marker lol xD

Looks fun, what are the commands you are using to set an xmarker etc? You able to make NPCs do certain actions etc?

yes... actually some marker commands are here in furniture section

http://fusromod.com/formids.php?idpage=furniture

let's say you set table there, then you want your npc to lean on the table etc

just place your player infront of the table and placeatme 000C4EF1 (LeanTableMarker). it'll be marked so the npc can lean their hand there.

there are so many marker to use XD

for the npc i just spawn some unamed npc like "breton" or nord" so my house feels like an HQ xD

I still can't find practice dummy or target arrow's marker xD;;

Edited by anjinewabe

Well, for anyone curious... my issue seems to have been some sort of invisible barrier as I was kind of thinking, at least this is my conclusion at this point. I was able to build a room where I was trying to before, however I had to size it down and avoid the 'cut-off line' so to speak. When I did, everything is working fine. So just a heads up, if you run into areas where things start vanishing.. probably a barrier.. Thanks for the feedback / help!

Hallo @ all & greetings from Germany,

please first excuse my bad english.

Very nice job. I tell to this "Ingame-Moding". I do this since my first home in Oblivion, also in FO3, FNV and Nehrim. I started a userguide for beginners at this topic in a german forum a few days ago, before i found this thread. Not all comments were positiv, some people said what i am doing ist not moding, it is simply cheating. So i am very glad, other people make the same "stupid things" as i do.:biggrin:

Well what i have been made, since now was not so great than your job. Awesome. I read your thread and learn many things, how i can make things better in future. Thanks for it, and go on.

Here is something that i made with my house in Solitude:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/111210/dvtmh2f9.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/111210/anpyaqji.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/111210/o3d4z2nd.jpg

Have a nice day in Skyrim!

8) Black Widowmaker 8)

They are wrong my friend, mod is short for "modify - or modified, modification" so you are modifying the game through the concole, so you are modding, but only for yourself. Could be that the other modders get hung up in, that if you do not share your mod with others it aint modding, however, "mod" is still short for modification" and that is what we do when we change our houses by using the console. It's very much like using a CK, but more limited and a lot more complicated if you want to share the mods you have done with the rest of the community, but it is possible. So i would not say you are cheating.

I will take some pictures of my home in windhelm as well, i must say thank you to everyone for their dedication to this, i mean modding your house extends gameplay quite abit :D

Hi,

I made some screenshots + formID of structures used to renovate my basement in Proudspire.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3245

I hope it helps :happy:

I see some of you have problems to find ID's for things you find around the world that you want to use.

[..]

TY soooo much!!!

Ok, so now that we have the codes for Collums, Wall, and floors, but how can I place the floor in the correct possition in the air? I saw sirxazor did the basement and that's a lot of alinging in the air. I used fly mode and spawn a floor using player.placeatme 612F3 and its not at the elevation that I want. I can't seems to aling the wall correctly either, the setpos x,y,z only move them. and the Rotate doesn't work. Do you guys got any tip for me. and I still can't find the pot stand for the cooking pot and those decoration vases.

Rotate or setangle don't show instantly. You have to move your item or reload the house to see the new angle. I only use placeatme at the item i want to delete and delete it afterwards. The item spawns in the center of the cell. I think the size of a cell is 288, so a coordinate like 288, -874, 1152 should be the corner of a cell.

New issue from me :facepalm: Does anyone know how to remove cobwebs in the guest room in proudspire manor? I couldn't delete them with the console as they gave no id.

Just stand close to the wall and click the wall. Then move and click until the itemid changes. The walls and structures mainly begin with 5f...

This is a great thread and I wish I could answer someone's question - unfortunately the few still unanswered seem to be beyond my grasp yet. I'm still learning, just started playing around with this 3 days ago.

I have the IDs for all of the Solitude walls, floors, steps, doors/doorways, etc. I am trying to find the IDs for the walls used around the existing stairs so I can finish the staircase to my basement dungeon. Does anyone know?

Alright, got some more information.

You can reset every change you have done to your house

I was bothered with a few dead spots in my house, some lighting that did not show correctly, so i was poking around abit to see if i could change it, so i searched for reset and found "resetinterior"

I know that some of you might already know of this, but this is for you who don't.

WARNING: Do not proceed with this unless you have emptied every container and cleaned out all the stuff you want to keep, and i mean EVERYTHING!

Note!: disabled items, does not seem to be enabled again, i did not experiment enough with this to check if reloading the place would correct that. All items i used "markfordelete" on came back Except my alchemy table, but you can just spawn a new one in that case.

1. Ok first off clean out your house, every item you want to keep, this command will reset the whole cell back to it's original state, and will remove everything except what was originally there.

2. After you have cleaned everything out exit your house.

3. Now you have to use the "resetinterior <cell id>". I have taken the liberty of finding those for you already

• Windhelm - Hjerim: 00016778
  • Solitude - Proudspire Manor: 00016A06
  • Riften- Honeyside: 00016BDD
  • Whiterun - Breezehome: 000165A8

4. Go back into your house and voilà! The reset have been made.

Regret your changes?

Remember IF you somehow regret what you did and try to load an old save. don't be scared if everything is gone on that save too, just quit the game WITHOUT saving anything and reload the save before you used the command and everything is back they way you had it before the clean-sweep

Now please be careful with this, this command can destroy EVERY changes you have made and you can loose a lot of items as well if you are not careful!

This command is of course best used if reference id is noted down on all items you use "disable" on first, it will make it a lot easier to restore the house to it's former glory.

I did this to try an alternative look on my house without the need to go back to an old save and redo all the quests i have completed meanwhile.

Edited by Sk8on