[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

I am mostly finished furnishing my Abandoned house (will take pics over the weekend hopefully) and I have this huge list of Ruins and Dwe furniture. Going to post things I think people will probably find helpful - such as marble/stone tables without benches attached, wall sconces without light so you can put in your own candles/torches, dwe shelves, etc. Enjoy.

267cd Ruins table

37e89 Ruins shelf Lg

37e8f Ruins shelf Sm

289d8 Ruins bench

267d3 Ruins throne

ded95 HHF table square

2fd4d HHF table round

2fcb8 HHF chair tall

2fcb9 HHF chair

2fcbb HHF bench

5e48b Sovengarde table

5e508 Sovengarde table square

5E50f Sovengarde bench

ff50e Sovengarde bench short

63dee Dwe table

889af Dwe table narrow

889b0 Dwe table square

63df0 Dwe chair stone

66024 Dwe chair stone no back

1ee50 Dwe bench

1edf6 Dwe bench short

1edf7 Dwe chair

27F01 Dwe chair no back

1eddd Dwe dresser

1edda Dwe shelf narrow

1edd9 Dwe shelf

1edd8 Dwe shelf tall

1edd7 Dwe shelf solid

1edd6 Dwe shelf solid tall

1edd5 Dwe shelf solid narrow

6dbd3 Dwe built-in shelf wood

6dbdf DWe built-in shelf wood w/stone base

1b410 Ruins wall sconce

1b061 Ruins ceiling sconce

19e25 Ruins floor sconce

6b36a Dwe chandelere

5adea Dwe floor sconce

30ad1 Dwe wall sconce

5d6e4 Dwe wall candle

30ad2 Dwe chandelere Lg

8d5fb Dwe insence burner

Oh, someone was looking for a map. There are two as far as I can tell, and a map of dragon burials (that Delphi has in her hideyhole - you can just grab it) but that's an inventory item and has a tendency to not stay where you place it. At any rate, here are the codes for all three (the first two are static objects):

70bc2 Civil War map

70bb9 Civil War map 2

bbcd5 Map of dragon burials

Edited by direborne

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out mannequins and/or weapon plaques yet?

The mannequins are actually easy if you don't mind dressing them with a console command. Spawn one (89a85), do <tai> to disable AI, use <openactorcontainer 1> to give them gear. The problem is that they seem to want to be placed only at certain spots - which don't include anyplace you've removed original furniture from or anything you've built, like additional rooms. If you try standing in a corner and spawning more than one mannequin you will see exactly which spots they are okay being at and will not move from. Position them elsewhere and they will freakishly walk back to those default spots. It's actually rather creepy to have that happen, bloody scared me the first time I caught it move out of the corner of my eye:)

Anyone have any tips of lighting? The reason I think my place is sorta s*** atm is the lighting (or lackthereof). However i believe it was stated that lighting couldnt be removed, so i am really skeptical about laying any down. I dont wanna f*** up the place. Hell, when I deleted the firepit in the solitude house it already left a big awkward light circle where is used to be

I have a few. First off, yes, you can't remove lighting except for two lights I found that have actual torches spawn. I use those in dark rooms while decorating before I place permanent lighting there. Those are

1d4ec Torch (idle w/torch)

c82c7 Sov (flickering w/torch)

Do not spawn them with player.placeatme as the torch will be under the floor and you will have hell of a time removing it. Instead pick up any object, hold it in front of you, open console and spawn the torch with the light on that; it will land neatly on the floor and you'll be able to get rid of it whenever you like.

Here are a few lights that I use regularly:

da628 Markarth firelight (med yellow flickering)

cd065 Solitude fireplace (strong yellow flickering)

9aaf1 HHF firelight Sm (mild yellow flickering)

c65ca Solutide window (med white spotlight)

f4852 Farm interior (mild white)

88cda Dwarf omni (mild white)

3611f Solutide interior candle (mild yellow)

cd016 Solitude interior blue

2ee05 Bleak Falls interior (yellow)

Again, you probably want to hold an object at a certain height before you place the light on it, or else put a piece of furniture with setpos z into the air, place the light on that, then lower it again. Lights ARE permanent (well, until someone figures out how to remove an invisible object, anyway), so save a lot as you're figuring out which ones work well for your area. Also, once you've placed the light, it's a good idea to leave the house and come back, as it may look nice to begin with but might turn out your new light throws weird shadows on the walls so that only half is lit up. Basically, make sure it really looks nice once the cell reloads before you make your change permanent.

Edited by direborne

Open up FNVedit and search, but do not use the number, use the full name, fnvedit finds it if abit slow.

the one you used as an example is "63e40".

I use fnvedit everytime i have a hard time finding what i want, you have better luck just cliking on objects that you want ingame for the referance id and then use fnvedit to get the formid.

I don't know if that was directed at me...but that wasn't what I asked. :)

Has anyone figured out mannequins and/or weapon plaques yet?

The mannequins are actually easy if you don't mind dressing them with a console command. Spawn one (89a85), do <tai> to disable AI, use <openactorcontainer 1> to give them gear. The problem is that they seem to want to be placed only at certain spots - which don't include anyplace you've removed original furniture from or anything you've built, like additional rooms. If you try standing in a corner and spawning more than one mannequin you will see exactly which spots they are okay being at and will not move from. Position them elsewhere and they will freakishly walk back to those default spots. It's actually rather creepy to have that happen, bloody scared me the first time I caught it move out of the corner of my eye:)

Yeah I've got a few of them in my house, using the little table sunk into the floor as stands...and it works, but was hoping someone might have found the way to make them work properly.

Anyone have any tips of lighting? The reason I think my place is sorta s*** atm is the lighting (or lackthereof). However i believe it was stated that lighting couldnt be removed, so i am really skeptical about laying any down. I dont wanna f*** up the place. Hell, when I deleted the firepit in the solitude house it already left a big awkward light circle where is used to be

I have a few. First off, yes, you can't remove lighting except for two lights I found that have actual torches spawn. I use those in dark rooms while decorating before I place permanent lighting there. Those are

1d4ec Torch (idle w/torch)

c82c7 Sov (flickering w/torch)

Do not spawn them with player.placeatme as the torch will be under the floor and you will have hell of a time removing it. Instead pick up any object, hold it in front of you, open console and spawn the torch with the light on that; it will land neatly on the floor and you'll be able to get rid of it whenever you like.

Here are a few lights that I use regularly:

da628 Markarth firelight (med yellow flickering)

cd065 Solitude fireplace (strong yellow flickering)

9aaf1 HHF firelight Sm (mild yellow flickering)

c65ca Solutide window (med white spotlight)

f4852 Farm interior (mild white)

88cda Dwarf omni (mild white)

3611f Solutide interior candle (mild yellow)

cd016 Solitude interior blue

2ee05 Bleak Falls interior (yellow)

Again, you probably want to hold an object at a certain height before you place the light on it, or else put a piece of furniture with setpos z into the air, place the light on that, then lower it again. Lights ARE permanent (well, until someone figures out how to remove an invisible object, anyway), so save a lot as you're figuring out which ones work well for your area. Also, once you've placed the light, it's a good idea to leave the house and come back, as it may look nice to begin with but might turn out your new light throws weird shadows on the walls so that only half is lit up. Basically, make sure it really looks nice once the cell reloads before you make your change permanent.

Fyi, if you spawn something under the floor, you can just use TCL and fly down there, target it, then pull it back up with setpos z. And as for placing objects at another object, I am still very unclear as to how to do that. Everyone who has "explained" it in this thread has been incredibly vague. And ive tried doing the stuff theyve said but nothing works. Like when people were talking about how to line up walls. They were saying use "placeatme" but not "player.placeatme"? I dont get that. I tried it and nothing happened so idk wtf they are smoking. So if anyone can explain that procedure in a way that actually makes sense, then I can start using it. It sounds great, but no one has really expanded on it. Only briefly mentioned it here and there. Thanks for the post though. Not quite ready to put in lights, as im still rebuilding the basement from scratch basically. But once I finish I will refer back

@adeadliersnalke

I usually use an item I can grab by holding E when placing one object with another, or you can turn on TCL removing its ability to move and manually place it where you want using setpos angle ect. Say you choose a bowl for your target item, click it and get the RefID to appear on your console box. Normally to place objects you type "player.placeatme #" the trick here is only to write "placeatme #". This will choose the bowls x,y,z position and use its x,y,z angles instead of the players position and view angle.

Well I reread your post and now I'm not sure this will help you, I can't determine if you are getting a RefID before you write placeatme # so ill post it anyway just in case sorry if its irrelevent.

EDIT changed formID to RefID ...if thats still wrong i mean the in-game ID not the ID off the website.

For clarification you need a RefID selected for "placeatme #" to work

Edited by Overridea

@adeadliersnalke

I usually use an item I can grab by holding E when placing one object with another, or you can turn on TCL removing its ability to move and manually place it where you want using setpos angle ect. Say you shoose a bowl for your target item, click it and get the FormID to appear on your console box. Normally to place objects you type "player.placeatme #" the trick here is only to write "placeatme #". This will choose the bowls x,y,z position and use its x,y,z angles instead of the players position and view angle.

Well I reread your post and now I'm not sure this will help you, I can't determine if you are getting a formID before you write placeatme # so ill post it anyway just in case sorry if its irrelevent.

Okay so im still not exactly sure why it matters if you target an item that you can grab. Unless you meant that it was optimal for placing light only. That description wasnt really any better than the others in this thread, but I managed to figure it out by playing around a bit. By TCL I think you meant the TAI command, and additionally, clicking on an item doesnt get you the FormID, its that other ID thats basically useless. So that part was a little confusing and in the end irrelevant. If im being an a**hole its cause im tired, so my apologies. But despite the confusion I got it, so thank you I guess. And I will run with the assumption that using an item you can grab was only applicable to placing light in the center of a room and whatnot

Mounted Head IDs:

B2456 (Dragon Head)

DD9E0 (Elk Male)

CF264 (Snowy Elk)

3fA65 (Elk Antlers)

DD9E1 (Elk Female)

D928F, d928d (Sabre Cat)

D9289, d9288 (Wolf)

D9287 (Skeever)

D9285 (Mudcrab)

D8282, d9281, d927f (Bear)

D927D (Horker)

D9276 (Goat)

3858F (Slaughter Fish)

My Steam Screenshots. Each Screenshot has the ID in the bottom of the Console.

Every Item ID: Click Here. (the best decorating categories are on right.)

\Correction, Bear is not D8282 its D9282 the other Bears are correct.