[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Thanks for the reply aussie500, I had tried a couple of pelts but they were small pelts you would get from looting an animal, so I thought the game must call the larger floor rugs something else. I ended up just using the creation kit to move the rug that was there.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code for the oven would be 0300283f, you could only use it if you have Hearthfire installed.

If you use the console and type in 'help oven' without the quotation marks, it will bring up the code for all the ovens in your game, you might have some different ones in any house mods you have installed. You can use the page up button to scroll further up the list.

Edited by aussie500

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, been remodeling my house with these commands for few days now and its really fun once u get into it, but i hit a dead end.

I want to put some nice looking table in my home but all i can find are some dungeon-like stone ones. I tried using "help table 0" and tried like 20+ tables , some of them look nice but problem is u can run trough them/ cant place anything on them as they are not there.

So, 2 things, are there any more tables except the stone ones + that extra big one , and are there any vampire coffin ID's that can be used with this command?

ty

• 4 months later...

I cant figure out the stand for the cooking pot,

anyone know the codes for the cooking pot stand yet? Like the one in whiterun house

Cooking pit is way too big for the house.

also if you have the codes for the vases that's holding the trees in Solitude house plz let me have it too thanks a bunch.

Okay, so know this is about 4 years old and all but I came across the same issue yesterday and couldn't find an answer anywhere!

Fortunately, I was able to find the code using the creator kit, so for anyone else out there who thinks the cooking spit is just way too big, here you go!

0010C73A

It's called the Cookingspitfarmhouse, like the one in Riverwood Trader.

Happy gaming, friends! :thumbsup:

Hello, been remodeling my house with these commands for few days now and its really fun once u get into it, but i hit a dead end.

I want to put some nice looking table in my home but all i can find are some dungeon-like stone ones. I tried using "help table 0" and tried like 20+ tables , some of them look nice but problem is u can run trough them/ cant place anything on them as they are not there.

So, 2 things, are there any more tables except the stone ones + that extra big one , and are there any vampire coffin ID's that can be used with this command?

ty

You could search the thread for table, there is a whole list on the previous page.

What type of table? Noble, upper, common, farm, Nord, Dwemer, round, square, rectangular. short, thin, low of even a night table. The game has a lot of tables, and then there are things like sideboards, counters and desks.

Noble table square 01 D4A2C

Noble table long 04 C29Df

Noble table round 01 C29DE

Noble table short 01 6B28D

Upper table square 01 2136C

Upper table round 01 2136B

Upper table 01 7724B

Common table square 01 2F239

Common table round 01 2EC1F

Common table 02 E2604

Farm table 01 C234D

Civil War table 01 70BBC

Hopefully one of them will help.

I just write all my codes in a book and spend ages trawling through them to try and get what I want. You want new colour variations and a few new styles, you could try out the FPI mod and have even more choice, and more codes.

Otherwise in game use the console, and the help command to find what you are after. I have never had trouble with furniture not being solid, did you try going out a loading door and returning? Sometimes when you move things, they will still be back where you started but invisible till you reload the area.

Edited by aussie500

• 2 months later...