[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Hey folks. I just started using Morskom Estate (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57141/?), and I absolutely love it - except for one thing. The fireplaces don't stay lit - you have to relight them everytime you come home and they burn out like regular campfires (I'm using Frostfall as well, not sure if that is affecting it). There's a groundskeeper, but apparently keeping the fires lit is beneath him!

SO my question is - anyone know a console command to make a campfire burn indefinitely?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Don't like the look of your house? delete everything in it and start from scratch, Delete walls, tables, lights, floors, everything with these commands. (thanks to Sirxazor for letting me know of this feature)

**Be Warned before you move on, a lot of the things you do can have permanent effects on your house**

- Bookshelves cannot be moved or altered using this method, if you attempt to, you will be left with a void.

- This also goes for things like Banners, Lighting, Weapons Racks, Mannequins.

- Do not delete the door going to and coming from your house. You will not get it back and you will get stuck in your house.

**What you can alter**

- Everything structural, (Roof, Wall, Floor.)

- Basic furniture that doesn't display an item for you. For example a bookshelf displays books, this cannot be spawned properly. Same goes for Mannequins, Weapons racks etc.

- Beds, Cabinets, Chests, Carpets etc etc CAN be spawned. If you are not sure, ask in this thread.

Also in video form, here is a video of someone explaining in detail what it is i'm talking about Click Here

EVERY FORM ID: HERE

Basic Commands:

MarkForDelete = Delete Object (Open Console, while in console use mouse to click the item you want to delete, leave and return to area or Quicksave/load for the item to actually go away.)

Help X 0 = Replace X with query (ex. Help Bed 0.) to find everything named bed and get the objects ID.

Placeatme X = Replace X with Object ID (ex. Placeatme AF6AE.) Click a position while in console, will place the object there. (rarely works)

Player.placeatme X = Same as above except places object directly below you. Look straight ahead for object to spawn straight.

TWF = Wire frame to check clipping of objects.

TCL = Fly to allow you to place objects in air or on wall.

Getpos x,y,z = Gets the position of an object (ex. getpos z)

Setpos x,y,z # = Sets the position of an object. (ex. setpos z 250 ) good used with getpos to take floors z axis, then set your objects z axis to be the same.

Getangle x,y,z = Gets the angle of an object (ex. getangle z)

Setangle x,y,z # = Sets the angle of an object. (ex. setangle z 245 )

Rotate x,y,z # = Rotates the object manually. (ex. rotate z 245)

Setscale # = Sets size of object.

Standard Object IDs:

D54FF (alchemy table)

D5501 (enchanting table no legs)

727A1 (tanning rack)

D932F (workbench)

1A2AD (anvil)

6E9C2 (grindstone)

9C6CE (smelting oven)

10FDE6 (chest)

10E884 (barrel)

10ACB6 (safe)

C5893 (display case) C5894 (little larger) C5892 (larger) C5891 (largest)

AF6AE (apothecary's Satchet)

Noble Set pieces: "pretty" dark wood furniture that you see in noble houses.

109D86 Bookcase (Note this is not a bookshelf, but can hold unlimited number of books)

C2A04 (Small Wardrobe)

C2A05 (Medium Wardrobe)

6B303 (Large Wardrobe)

6B36B (Single Bed)

6B3D3 (Double Bed)

C2A06 (End Table)

800E0 (Safe)

F5B98 (Marble Table 1)

F5B9C (Marble Table 2)

C2A00 (Noble Bench Large)

C2A03 (Noble Bench Small)

06B30E (noble chest the long narrow one)

Mounted Head IDs:

B2456 (Dragon Head)

DD9E0 (Elk Male)

CF264 (Snowy Elk)

3fA65 (Elk Antlers)

DD9E1 (Elk Female)

D928F, d928d (Sabre Cat)

D9289, d9288 (Wolf)

D9287 (Skeever)

D9285 (Mudcrab)

D8282, d9281, d927f (Bear)

D927D (Horker)

D9276 (Goat)

3858F (Slaughter Fish)

My Steam Screenshots. Each Screenshot has the ID in the bottom of the Console.

Every Item ID: Click Here. (the best decorating categories are on right.)

• 4 months later...

Hello! I've been reading this thread (so far up to page 70) and hope that it's still active. I appreciate all the information provided here. I'm impressed by the screenshots showing what you have been able to accomplish using console commands.

While not as ambitious as many of you, I've used information found here to add a few items to Vlindrel Hall including an oven, butter churn, safe, strong box, Shrine of Kynareth, and a couple of satchels/knapsacks for storage.

The next item I would like to add is a raven in a cage.

http://i.imgur.com/rbJq0il.png

http://i.imgur.com/SXkUWAn.png

- Raven:

I've gotten the IDs for Nocturnal's ravens from this thread:

CC80E

CC7C4

When I spawn them they look identical. Is there a difference between them? Does it matter which one I use?

- Perch:

I plan on shrinking the beam type column that I obtained from one of the screenshot links provided in this thread.

00057036 SMdEColSol01

I'm looking for the IDs for a couple more items but haven't been able to find them:

- Cage

The cylindrical domed cage which is the same type as the one containing skulls that's found in the enchanting room of Vlindrel Hall. This may be a smaller version of the ones found in dungeons containing skeletons. The only cages I've been able to find are large square ones.

- Hay Pile

The only hay piles I've been able to find are described as bedrolls. The hay pile in the cage in my screenshots seems to be the same type that's originally on the floor of the Housecarl's bedroom in Proudspire Manor.

- Chain (optional)

The chain like the one that the cage of skulls is hanging from in the enchanting room of Vlindrel Hall. I'm undecided if I'm going to hang the cage or put in on a table like in my screenshots.

I'm an older player and not very tech savvy so have no idea how to use the FNV or TESSnip but have been able to get most of the items I've wanted to use via search engine and of course this thread.

If this thread is still active, I would appreciate any help on obtaining the above IDs.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by GailOlm

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place - I had trouble figuring out where to put this. I'm desperately trying to find the Base ID for the dunmer-style lanterns added by the Dragonborn DLC (the orange, Morrowind-esque paper ones that can be found in & around Raven Rock). I've searched everywhere I could think of. They don't show up when I search with the console, and the internet has failed me! If anyone knows, or can point me to, the Base ID for this item they'll have my eternal gratitude.

Thanks in advance and sorry again if I've posted somewhere I shouldn't.

Hi all,

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place - I had trouble figuring out where to put this. I'm desperately trying to find the Base ID for the dunmer-style lanterns added by the Dragonborn DLC (the orange, Morrowind-esque paper ones that can be found in & around Raven Rock). I've searched everywhere I could think of. They don't show up when I search with the console, and the internet has failed me! If anyone knows, or can point me to, the Base ID for this item they'll have my eternal gratitude.

Thanks in advance and sorry again if I've posted somewhere I shouldn't.

are these the ones you are looking for?

dark elf lantern 01 02039129

dark elf lantern 02 0203912a

dark elf lantern 03 02039bb6

dark elf lantern 04 02039bb8

dark elf lantern 05 02039bb9

dark elf lantern 06 02039bba

AND FOR THE LIGHTING FROM THEM

elf lantern glow 01 02039bb4

elf lantern glow 02 02039bb5

elf lantern glow 03 02039bb7

elf lantern glow 04 02039bbb

elf lantern glow 05 02039bbc

elf lantern glow 06 02039bbd

hope that helps!!! oh by the way in case you don't know... whatever order you downloaded your dlc's in those codes may start with an 03 or 04 if the 02's don't work :)

Please help, I've searched everywhere for the whiterun double door id, I'm getting crazy ò___ò

when you say whiterun double door are you talking about the big doors at dragonsreach or the little ones on the inn and shops with the floral design?

because i found this hope it works

0008648c I also found this it has a added decorative pattern on the door 0009418f

i'll let you know if i find anything else

• 2 weeks later...

heyy, does anyone know how these small pink glowing starlike flowers in darkfall cave / forgotten vale are called? want to spawn them in my garden, but can' t find the code anywhere :( http://24.media.tumblr.com/c439efca2c9246b4b77ab1daa9ed98c9/tumblr_n01wohZtPd1suas8zo3_1280.jpg - those around mushrooms and gleamblossoms. there are also the ones who lights up and darkens when you walk along.

thaaanks :)

heyy, does anyone know how these small pink glowing starlike flowers in darkfall cave / forgotten vale are called? want to spawn them in my garden, but can' t find the code anywhere :sad: http://24.media.tumblr.com/c439efca2c9246b4b77ab1daa9ed98c9/tumblr_n01wohZtPd1suas8zo3_1280.jpg - those around mushrooms and gleamblossoms. there are also the ones who lights up and darkens when you walk along.

thaaanks :smile:

Luminous Ground Cover XX00EFB3

Luminous Ground Cover XX00EFB8

XX 02,03 or 04