[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Alexander's site, whereas the other updates where downloaded from "here", the new update is downloaded from "skyrim". I've been to the main site. I've been to Tesnexus. Where can I download it from? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Oops.

@AlexanderBlade Great and wonderful Oooz thanks for the update and hard work... +Rating added+ Kudos: 31 [+] I would if I could but I did already and i cant no more

I went to Alexander's site, whereas the other updates where downloaded from "here", the new update is downloaded from "skyrim". I've been to the main site. I've been to Tesnexus. Where can I download it from? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Oops.

Even though you did find it here is a graphic that may help others having trouble navigating to this.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5538/gettingthere.jpg

Edited by Apprentice Harper

Does anyone know why my update doesn't work? I tried installing the latest update of Script Dragon, but it still gives me the 'Your game version is NOT supported, ...'-message

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Be sure you have the latest version and not the downloaded from [email protected]

the latest one is linked to here Alexander Blade's GTA Soft, SkyBoost, Asi Loader, Script Dragon, Skyrim mods, Mass Effect Tools and the author has chosen that we must click through a few pages to get to the file so look carefully and read and you will find ScriptDragon_1.4.27.0.zip

ScriptDragon_1.4.27.0.zip Compatibility

Fully compactible [compatible] with the following TESV.exe versions : 1.1.21.0 clean, 1.1.21.0 crypted steam, 1.1.21.0 crypted steam rus, 1.2.12.0 crypted steam, 1.2.12.0 crypted steam rus, 1.3.7.0 crypted steam, 1.3.7.0 crypted steam rus, 1.3.10.0 crypted steam, 1.3.10.0 crypted steam rus, 1.4.15.0 crypted steam beta, 1.4.21.0 crypted steam, 1.4.27.0 crypted steam

Be sure you are using ScriptDragon_1.4.27.0 and these files are in the same folder with TesV.exe

dinput8.dll DATE:1/25/2012 12:23:14 PM SIZE:606,208

ScriptDragon.dll DATE:3/4/2012 4:41:42 AM SIZE:771,584

Edited by Apprentice Harper

• 2 weeks later...

How do I play at all before the Script Dragon gets updated? My game will only complain about not being a supported version, and won´t let me start. I have 60+ mods so remembering and disabling the ones that need Script Dragon would be mighty hard, and playing without all of them would most likely screw up my saves.

Oh, and I couldn´t restore the older version from TESV.exe with windows 7, and I really don´t feel like reinstalling Skyrim AGAIN.

Edited by MegaMikeal

thats why i have steam set not to update automatically. Im waiting until scriptdragon and skse get updated then i will update to 1.5. if you want to know how to keep steam from updating let me know and ill leade you through how to do it. for now your stuck dude sorry to say that but you are.