[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that SD is unlikely to get updated for beta patches, right?

Do we know if 1.6 full is expected soon? I'm pondering a new playthrough but I'd both like to try mounted combat and yet I have a SD mod I absolutely cannot live without, so I'm wondering.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know if 1.6 full is expected soon? I'm pondering a new playthrough but I'd both like to try mounted combat and yet I have a SD mod I absolutely cannot live without, so I'm wondering.

There's pretty much no chance that Script Dragon will be updated. The SD site hasn't been updated since April.

What's more, my anti-virus program claims that Alexander's webpage is a confirmed "dangerous website" (!?!).

There's pretty much no chance that Script Dragon will be updated. The SD site hasn't been updated since April.

What's more, my anti-virus program claims that Alexander's webpage is a confirmed "dangerous website" (!?!).

It has been updated today. 1.5 came out in April, that's when the last SD-Update came out. No need to update since then until 1.6 full came out.

Edited by NeoDobby

Spreading misinformation aside he already updated it. As in the above post, why would he update the site in a huge time frame where there were no patches?

Also anti-virus programs are notoriously spotty when it comes to things like mods and anything else that you download that has .dlls or .exes. Just because some two bit AV software thinks it's bad doesn't mean it is.

Edited by Ti74Raven

um... ok so i tryed it for the first time and it messed with all my controls. now i can't fast travel because M1 is the new tab in my map and its impossable to escape when im reading or when im using an smithery or alchemy table etc. Also M1 now takes the place of A and D when im picklocking and tab doesn't work ether. I'm being specific becuase it accually works and i want to keep using it.

please help,

thank you

Why am I have a scriptdragon critical error that says it's not compatible with my game version? When the game update came out of beta and script dragon updated I updated both and now it says scriptdragon critical error. Argh

Could it be SKSE? that's supposed to also be updated though..

Why am I have a scriptdragon critical error that says it's not compatible with my game version? When the game update came out of beta and script dragon updated I updated both and now it says scriptdragon critical error. Argh

Could it be SKSE? that's supposed to also be updated though..

No, SKSE does not changes the executable in any way, Verify your game version starting without Script Dragon (rename dinput8.dll to dinput8.dll.bak to prevent it's loading), once in the game hit esc key and take note of the version shown there. Make sure the Script Dragon version is for that game version.

Besides, most scripts for SD must be updated too.

Edit: dinput8.dll is a modified version from the official MS dll, since it is on the same folder than Skyrim.exe it will have the preference and that modified version is responsible to load the actual Script dragon dll which then will load all scripts it finds (dinput8.dll is automatically loaded). So disabling dinput8.dll effectively disables SD and all it's scripts.

Do not save the game while SD is out if willing to wait for a working SD update.

Edited by nosisab

My game says 1.6.89 so it is updated. my TESV.exe in my skyrim folder says 1.6.89.0.

I've verified game cache files twice to try to fix this problem with no luck. The game does run without the dll you mentioned though so It is most certainly script dragon that i'm having difficulties with.