[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

RE:error cant load

I do not know of a update lately for tesv.exe so the latest version of script dragon I had was V 1.9.32.0

MD5 checksum?

AFB8CA3AA555B115E86BF2168BA7C497 ScriptDragon.dll

Be sure to have the latest from S Script Dragon script plugin engine for Skyrim

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said, I have all the latest versions.

I did as instructed and put all the files in bin folder to the game directory containing the launcher.exe.

I try to start via NMM and get that error message.

You mention NMM each time so I wonder if you cam run by double clicking the tesv.exe aplication without getting an error? Also can you run without the dinput8.dll by renaming it to like dinput8.TST?

If your tesv.exe is corrupt then steam should have detected that and replaced it unless you have disabled steam some how. You could do an integrity check How to check cache integrity on Steam? : V - Skyrim

As I have said, I have all the latest versions.

I did as instructed and put all the files in bin folder to the game directory containing the launcher.exe.

I try to start via NMM and get that error message.

You mention NMM each time so I wonder if you cam run by double clicking the tesv.exe aplication without getting an error? Also can you run without the dinput8.dll by renaming it to like dinput8.TST?

If your tesv.exe is corrupt then steam should have detected that and replaced it unless you have disabled steam some how. You could do an integrity check How to check cache integrity on Steam? : V - Skyrim

I did rename dinput8.dll to dinput8.tst, but the game runs apparently without scriptdragon like it's not functional at all. I also did the file integrity check twice - no dice.

For those just looking at this page, I have updated to the latest patches for the game and latest version of scriptdragon just few days ago, so script dragon should work, but it isn't. The error states "Can't load scriptdragon.dll update to latest version".

I am sure some other people are having similar problems? Anyone know the solution to making this work?

Well the game runs without script dragon and probably will not matter if you are not using Nexus Mod Manager so I'm stumped and I hope some one else will chime in withe more info'. I looked for any info on an update to the game at theUESP wiki and see no reason why you're game should be acting this way. I have not started the game for a long time because of my eyes going bad.

You could look for others with trouble at the threads for the mods that require script dragon.

I am sorry I have not been of more help to you. good luck though... :^)

Well the game runs without script dragon and probably will not matter if you are not using Nexus Mod Manager so I'm stumped and I hope some one else will chime in withe more info'. I looked for any info on an update to the game at theUESP wiki and see no reason why you're game should be acting this way. I have not started the game for a long time because of my eyes going bad.

You could look for others with trouble at the threads for the mods that require script dragon.

I am sorry I have not been of more help to you. good luck though... :^)

I am trying to comb the internet for any clues - but they all seems somewhat lackluster.

If anyone has an idea I would very much appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...