SKYRIM-Failed to Initialize Renderer?

dorkSIDES

Hi all I have been playing Skyrim uninterrupted since the release(sides a few bugs).

Anyway, I got up this morning, nothing on PC changed, and try to launch Skyrim(boxed retail version) from STEAM and I am receiving a dialogue box when I hit "play" on the launcher.

The box reads "Failed to initialize renderer". I have tried searching for answers on google and a quick look back over some of the pages in this section of the forum but found no answers to fix it.

Some have suggested it may be a GPU/GPU Driver issue. This is incorrect as I am using the latest GTX 570 driver(285.62) Also it is not a problem with the GPU as I have tested are other games working(BF3/Dead Island/Rage/TW2) and they are all working perfectly.

I am only running a few mods(I have played with them before) Detailed faces, body, lips and Textures 2k. I am also not running the 4GB fix. Does anyone have a solution to this problem or any information on it?

Any help appreciated.

EDIT: I installed the latest BETA drivers from Nvidia and this sorted out my problem after a restart.

Edited by dorkSIDES