• Please log in to reply
1035 replies to this topic

weabot

weabot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone tell me the dragon essence inscriber id? I fought more than 20 dragons and most were ancient dragons and I can't find it!

K1CKER

K1CKER

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
man great mod but 10% chance ? really ? I could finish the whole game and never get it. and that`s just one, how am I supposed to get 2-3 weapons.

even the 30% for hearts is too low.

my opinion: make hearts 70% and inscriber 50%

Edited by K1CKER, 23 January 2012 - 09:49 AM.

AeonVita

AeonVita

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
@Sacr I still don't completely understand what the issue is. If the download in the mod manager fails, then you could just try again. Don't know if that's what you mean though. You could try giving a more thorough explanation in Russian, and use google translate to translate it to English, assuming you speak Russian of course.

@weabot Write this in console: help "dragon essence inscriber" 0

Your luck will probably turn around though. I suggest that you try to kill some more of them.

@K1CKER With anything that hasn't a 100% chance of dropping there's the chance that you'll never get it ever, so that argument doesn't really hold. I'm pretty happy with the current balance. These are the most powerful weapons available, it's suppose to take some time. Especially if you're getting 2-3 weapons.

Edited by AeonVita, 23 January 2012 - 04:06 PM.

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
I have a problem Aeon

NONE of your textures show all of your weapons all of your armor all of yoru ingrediants are invisable :( HALP.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Craftable Artifacts.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
More Craftables.esp
Convertible Azura's Star.esp
ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp
Dragonbone Weapons.esp
EnchantedAccessories.esp
PISE.esp
WiS IV.esp
HelmsWithCirclets.esp
killable_children_1_01.esp
killable_children_qp_aventus.esp
killable_children_qp_nelkir.esp
LegendarySmithingUpgrades.esp
posesivecorpses.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
weightless_potions_poisons.esp
WiS IV realistic combat.esp
Conjuration & Summoning fixes.esp
WiS IV races.esp
WiS IV blood coins.esp

Thats my Mod list in order

Edited by OyabanKyuubi, 23 January 2012 - 05:37 PM.

AeonVita

AeonVita

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
@OyabanKyuubi If you're installing manually you need to make sure to include the "Meshes" and "Textures" folders inside the "Data" folder at the root of the archive. I don't how the textures doesn't appear if you're using the Mod Manager.

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
I did they were there I deleted them completely Reinstalled them 3 times I tried reinstalling the strings and nothings getting them to appear

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
*double post*

Edited by OyabanKyuubi, 23 January 2012 - 05:38 PM.

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
Im currently In the process of a complete reinstall I deleted everything andn ow Im reinstalling it Ill give you a update if it works

Okay did a complete uninstall and reinstall and they are still completely gone :/

Edited by OyabanKyuubi, 23 January 2012 - 06:07 PM.

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
Here maybe this will help this is my whole process

1. Manually Dl mod
2. Open data folder and extract the esp seperate
3. Open meshes and drop your meshes in their folders i already have a few folders from other mods that have same name
4. Open Textures and drop them in my Textures folder adding yours to folders that are already there.
5. Open strings and get the English strings and copy them to strings folder.
6. Open alternate textures grab out cloud textures and drop them into the folders where they go pressing yes to any overwrites
7. Open alternate strings and add them into the Strings folder pressing yes again where I need to.
8. Run BOSS
9. Run Mod Organizer make sure the box is checkmarked and then Run via SKSE

Also to clear up confusion when i say add yours to folders where applicable I open weapons and drop the folder inside weapons into my weapons folers Same with Clutter and Armor

Edited by OyabanKyuubi, 23 January 2012 - 07:05 PM.

mysterfix

mysterfix

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all, I'm having the same problem as above. I can't for the life of me get this to work.

Page loaded in: 1.003 seconds