• Please log in to reply
1035 replies to this topic

AeonVita

AeonVita

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
@OyabanKyuubi It seems that it should work after that. I've not used BOSS or the "Mod Organizer" for Skyrim though, so I've no idea if there's some issue with them. Just to make sure that you've extracted stuff correctly, check that there are lots of .nif or .dds files in this location: "Skyrim/Data/("Meshes" or "Textures")/AeonVita/weapons/Dragon"

You could try adding "bEnableFileSelection=1" in the "[Launcher]" section in your SkyrimPrefs.ini file in "Documents/My Games/Skyrim". Doubt it would fix it, but worth a shot.

Btw, you don't need to extract the "alternative strings". They're just there if the normal ones would cause crashes on a non-English version of Skyrim.

@mysterfix Can't give any other advice than I've just given really. Are you using the Nexus Mod Manager?

asorel

asorel

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
how do you use the dragon inscriber? the 'you need a dragon essence inscriber for the runed weapons is pretty vague.

AeonVita

AeonVita

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
@asorel It's added to the recipes for the runed items, made at the forge, as any other item would be.

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
thats it I went past Aeonvita so I probably broke your links Thanks

leatherbifold

leatherbifold

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
First great mod Aeonvita. One of my "won't play withouts."

But there's a problem with me running this latest version. I have all the proper ingredients for any of the initial dragonbone weapons, but when I go to forge one, the dragon heart text is dark (indicating that I don't have a dragon heart). I definitely have three dragon hearts in my inventory, as well as several dozen bones and scales and the appropriate smithing perk. I can't figure out why it will recognize the bones and scales and not recognize the hearts- thus preventing me from forging anything.

I'm running a number of mods but nothing unmentioned in previous posts (More Craftables, Lost Art of the Blacksmith, Deadly Dragons). Any ideas?

PLZ HELRP.
Thanks

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
Dragon heart is a MISC its not the dragon heart Ingrediant fyi if thats where you are seeing your three

leatherbifold

leatherbifold

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
QyabanKyuubi- Yep that was the issue. Just killed another beastie and found the "proper" heart. Can't eat this one.

Problem Solved

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
Fixed mine too i broke the textures and meshes >.<

Spartan from Hell

Spartan from Hell

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
this is probably a stupid question but, when installing do I have to place all the Strings or do I need to have the other languages aswell?

Edited by Spartan from Hell, 24 January 2012 - 03:10 AM.

mysterfix

mysterfix

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yes, I'm using the nexus mod manager

Edit: I got it working by adding in that line to the ini file.
Thanks for the help.

Edited by mysterfix, 24 January 2012 - 12:37 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.091 seconds