Better Wife Mod.

Cleverbot

I think my Skyrim Wife is boring. Always just sitting around cooking food like shes suppose to. But nothing else. Thats why i wanna request a "Better Wife Mod" That lets you do more things with your wife.

Like mabye going out with her? Just to the market or so. Mabye give her more options to do other then just sitting. Mabye reading a book sometimes?

BTW i got the wife from the shopkeeper at the starting city.

So this is a list of ideas which could be made:

She could read books.

She could sometimes go to the market(So she aint home when i come back but will be in a couple of mins)

She could get friends?

She could have an option so you could kiss her. Not like tounge kiss just a gentle kiss like in the old days:)

She could sometimes sleep

She could go with you to the market.

She could change her outfit.

She could say other things then just "were so glad you got the claw back"

She could allow you to sleep with her (Not sex just like sleeping next to her)

And the ultimate thing that i know a lot of people would love.

Make kids with you. No nasty animations. Just the option to get a kid. Thats a bit harder to mod ofc:)

And yea im sure this aint the only wishes for additions to the Skyrim wifes.

Hope to see this as a mod one day:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really cared to stick around the house watching my wife, but I agree her life appears quite dull at times. On the other hand, it feels rather weird to tell 'Go to bed, woman, I want to watch you sleeping instead of cooking!'

I like the kissing idea, and the idea of having children (which would have course require their own stuff to do once they'd grown to be children - How about the tag playing like the kids in Solitude?), but I'd prefer if the spouses were to sleep, read books, eat and all that on their own accords rather than being ordered around.

Also, the wife you have, Camilla, does have a friend seeing her every now and then I believe? (Either that elf, or Sven, depending on how you do with the side-quest in Riverwood) (And that made me feel like smashing the guy over his head as his intensions were rather clear from the mission when I was married to her!)

I think it would be nice if you could buy your spouse a couple of clothing sets, which she will then randomly change to every morning - and there's another thing one could add to their house chores - washing clothes, and sweep if they don't already do that.

yeah so like the clothes shop in Solitude (cant remember the name of the place) that would be a perfect place to buy clothes sets!

Children would be so awesome actually, like you are actually almost settling down with your wife... but just curious how would it work if you are the wife? xD a pregnancy mod would me most.... interesting id say at least hahaha

yeah so like the clothes shop in Solitude (cant remember the name of the place) that would be a perfect place to buy clothes sets!

Children would be so awesome actually, like you are actually almost settling down with your wife... but just curious how would it work if you are the wife? xD a pregnancy mod would me most.... interesting id say at least hahaha

I assume the same way it did in Fable II?

Hero could get pregnant and everything, continue adventuring, and eventually have a kid and carry on. Same type of deal I'd imagine.

Edited by Charming

• 3 weeks later...
i think this is a good idea. also for her or he to clean the house, maybe even fishing.. i mean i live in riften.. why cant she just go right there.. just a few steps to fish.. also i know they can give us gifts but itll also be nice if i could give them gifts not just them assuming im making them carry my heavy junk because im weak.. adding romance too it would be nice aswell.