Logitech G510/G15/G19 App?

GreenRupee

This. I've got a G19 and while I love it, I've been severely disappointed by its general lack of support, by the industry and by the community. I've had more use from my SpeedPad n52 than I ever did from the G19, and that's mainly because I make the profiles myself.

There was an Oblivion thingy, mainly for the G15 (a monochrome display rather than a full color one) so I don't see a theoretical problem making one for Skyrim.

• 2 years later...

i relise that it's been more than a year since this topic started and been few years since skyrim has been released but unfortunately the only update about the subject would be there is a profile for steam version wich is downloadable but unfortunately there still is no lcd applets for skyrim and i don't think anyone would start working on that since they would have to reverse engineer the game to get some of the data and show that data on lcd display of your device wich would be against the EULA not for the game pad or keyboard but for the game licanse it self also i should let everyone who sees this section logitech does not make the applets for the games wich you could simply forget about getting an applet for skyrim from logitech however as i said before there is a user-based steam version profile that is available to download

• 9 months later...

No, reverse engineering the game to make a Skyrim LCD plugin for the Logitech Gaming Software is perhaps not necessary: the necessary reverse engineering might have already been done, in the form of SKSE. I am not really a Skyrim modder yet, haven't been much of a coder in decades really, but I gather SKSE exports a surprising amount of information out of the game. I understand the same is true of an unrelated tool, enbhelper.dll. written to enhance the functions of ENB. According to its description, its sole and only purpose is to export display or rendering information out of the game and into ENB.

So a Logitech Gxxx display might possibly display Skyrim information via a DLL plugin for SKSE. Just a guess. Otherwise it wouldn't be a mod of Skyrim per se but rather an EXE or DLL.

Now as far as the predefined keyboard profile for Skyrim that is supplied with the Logitech software, it's a joke! All it does is duplicate the default key mappings and assign them names; doesn't define a single macro key or anything! Like, DUH, an E-R-Y macro key for enchanting or E-Y for smelting? How about moving the WASD keys to the bottom group of macro keys? Nope!