Skyrim mod – become a jarl

nerdy22

Hey.

This might be a bit late, but I have a few ideas.

Perhaps if you sided with the Empire during the war, you could become jarl of windhelm after Brunwulf is assassinated by a group of stormcloak supporters. There could be a questline around routing them out, winning over the support of the people of Windhelm, rebuilding Windhelm's economy and it's army.

If you sided with the Stormcloaks, Elisif could be "persuaded" to step down as jarl of solitude, and virtually the same thing happens.

Or you could rebuild Helgen on behalf of the Jarl of Falkreath/Empire before you join the civil war (you wouldn't be a jarl, but you could be an independent governor/Thane of Falkreath etc) Build your army and then choose which side you will join (or you could try to stay out of the war)

Or maybe something a bit different again. Players of Bloodmoon may remember the brutal nordic tribesmen and the mead hall of Thirsk. In contrast, Skyrim seems to be more civilized. Perhaps a mod that adds a barbarian nordic tribe (or maybe a few tribes) to Skyrim with their own village(s) and chieftain(s). And to make the complete barbarian scene, they worship the old nordic gods (Shor, Kyne etc). Perhaps the player could come across them, be accepted by them, and eventually become Chieftain.

i say you find an area that you think is an ideal then mark it with a flag. then the jarls you are thane too will send builders to the place so they can build it. it could be a place like falkreath, whiterun or solitude. then you can choose which side your on. you could even choose if certain organizations are allowed in, like the thieves guild or dark brotherhhood. you could even allow vampires or werewolves in.

Sounds like Real Time Settler

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12683

Not sure how far along this mod is but i've palyed the Fallout versions and sounds like the same basic idea.

Rebuilding Helgen sounds like the most feasible way to do this, it's only occupied by bandits ATM, yes I can definitely see something like that happening. You could usurp Solitude as the cap of Skyrim, being as Helgen fell to [spoiler? ;) ] and rose from the ashes to power led by the blessed Dragonborn of Akatosh himself. Relieve the Thalmor of their "power" in Skyrim and become High King, I think even Ulfric Stormcloak would be okay with the dragonborn taking the title of High King ;)

I would have toa gree. Helgan is the ideal choice same as Kvatch before it. though ideally i'd like ot see this open up new options in the Civil War questline to attempt to fight agaisnt both Stormcloaks and imperials. I always felt that questline needed a third option.

i think the dragonborn should be the EMPEROR mainly because tiber septim was dragonborn so are you so you should at least be crowned high king

Agreed, to become the new Emperor of Tamriel would only be fitting for a Dragonborn especially if

You've completed the Dark Brotherhood qustline and killed the Emperor.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I like the ideas OP mentioned i hope this mod is made and i like the idea for Helgen but i would rather be Jarl of Riften because i like Riften, it's beautiful at certain points of the day or night.

Idea: Also here is another idea how about letting the player choose which hold he wants to be Jarl of after completing Civil War or Season Unending? Here is the list of Current Jarl's and Replacements, so like i said above about Riften instead of Maven Black-Briar becoming Jarl, i have the option to become Jarl of Riften instead of Maven.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Jarl