Skyrim Japanese Voice Files

raeldor

Wow. The mods are really being hard-ass today, eh? I doubt any of them actually know what Piracy is.

Replacing the sound files in a game that he paid for with those from a foreign copy of the same game? WEE CAND LET YU DU DAT!

Oh lordy, I downloaded songs off youtube. And that is not the worst part! I REPLACED the music in Skyrim with the music from Dynasty Warriors 4! OH LAWDY!

OT : Yes, I'd like this mod. All that would need to be done is just upload it to Megaupload and post about it on some freewebs site (Which would be linked to, in say, a downloadable .txt file) so the moderators don't get all pissy.

What would be good, is if we have...Like, the imperial holds speak in Japanese (Foreigners, mind you), and the Stormcloak holds speak in Ol' Nordy.

Might even be possible to give npcs the Japanese/nord language files. Just a lil' edit of the file path, and we should be good to go.

Now, back to the offtopic!

OFFT: You moderators are lame. Darest I uploadest my Guitarest Rifftest replacethmentest-th?

He had a pirate copy of the game, if he didn't he would have had Steam, he doesn't have a copy he "paid for". Try thinking before posting.