• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jupitus

Jupitus

Couch Tester

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
I've searched high and low on the internet and cant find the answer to this. Somewhere along the line I picked up Hjalti's Sword, I dont remember where and it is marked as a quest item so I cant get rid of it. I tried stowing it on my house weapon rack in the meantime but the inventory weight penalty of 12 still remains. I really would like to get rid of this thing without console commands but I cant find the quest related to it. :psyduck:

TheSuey

TheSuey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
It is likely a randomly generated quest that may have bugged out, just my two cents :confused:

xlr8films

xlr8films

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

I've searched high and low on the internet and cant find the answer to this. Somewhere along the line I picked up Hjalti's Sword, I dont remember where and it is marked as a quest item so I cant get rid of it. I tried stowing it on my house weapon rack in the meantime but the inventory weight penalty of 12 still remains. I really would like to get rid of this thing without console commands but I cant find the quest related to it. :psyduck:

Go to Old Hroldan (the Inn out by Marcarth) and rent the bed. http://elderscrolls....Old_Hroldan_Inn

Edited by xlr8films, 02 December 2011 - 06:13 AM.

Kuramin

Kuramin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
After quickly google'ing your problem, I got this.

EDIT: I was beaten to it once more! Curses! Dx

Edited by Kuramin, 02 December 2011 - 06:14 AM.

xlr8films

xlr8films

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

EDIT: I was beaten to it once more! Curses! Dx

:tongue:

Jupitus

Jupitus

Couch Tester

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
Many thanks to you all, googling didnt bring up anything that seemed related. I will give Old Hroldan a go, thanks again. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.963 seconds