Attack while Jumping, Jump while Running, Higher jumping.

jaejintsujin

Everyone would download this mod.

If someone made an all-in-one mod that let you set jump height, attack, block or cast spells while jumping and jump while running. (If jumps would be slightly further while running, that would be the cherry on top)

Someone needs to make this mod, if they aren't already working on it right now.

I would download it, even for killing dragons...

I'm heavily annoyed that in trailer, he was able to hit the dragon swooping at him, but in the game, dragon usually sweeps like half meter higher, so you won't manage to hit him.

Also I liked Oblivion because of that.... acrobatics was more fun than half other skills... dodging, jumping up the cathedrals, jump attacks

how great would it look if you jumped down a wall with power attack, smashing the ground with such force enemies would fly in all directions... (YES, I was playing Force Unleashed lol)

we need some crazy effects..

like, popping Unrelenting Force while falling to the ground would send enemies around the impact area flying, etc...

kinda problem is that when you are shouting, you can't do anything else... you just have to stand there and let'em hit you..

100% agreed. The people who say this mod shouldn't be made should be stoned. If you don't like a mod don't download it. Don't put down someone else because they want to play the game the way they want, and for what they think is an improvement.

There is no reason to comment in this thread saying "I disagree." Keep it productive or don't comment.

Edited by DannoMustDie