This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I am not sure if this has been brought up before but I will still post this here. Or I did, as it is already here now that you are reading it.

The section for modifying user settings and preferences has the option to select a monitor size. However, the list is missing the option to select 22". I have BenQ FP222W, which I believe is 22". So could it be possible to have the option to select 22" as the monitor size?

Thank you.

Edit: If this is not the correct place to ask this, could someone polite enough tell me where the right place is?

Edited by PhilippePetain

Hi :D

Is there an option to delete all comments of my profile feed at once? I have about 600 pages and it's a bit time consuming to do this one by one. I thought there was once one before the forum update but I'm not sure.

Thank you! :)

Hi :D

Is there an option to delete all comments of my profile feed at once? I have about 600 pages and it's a bit time consuming to do this one by one. I thought there was once one before the forum update but I'm not sure.

Thank you! :smile:

I completely agree. This would be very good.

I have been having issues with an incredibly slow download despite the quality of my internet speed, so I figured I would get a month of Premium membership to this site to get the premium download option, but I am noticing that when I try to download this particular mod that I was downloading, I am not getting any such option and the download is still oddly slow.

I've been a life time member for years now but haven't done any gaming for almost two years as I've been laid up in the veterans hospital with multiple surgeries. I'm now progressing enough to start dong some serious gaming again and when I log into the various nexus sites I'm being restricted on content and downloads and told I need to go premium ..... would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this for me .... this is what I pretty much what I fill my days with now. Thanks in advance !! user jwh0726 email [email protected]

@jwh0726;

Hello from a fellow member of the DAV!

[EDIT: I may have misunderstood your issue. If it's that you became a "lifetime member" several years ago and now the Nexus isn't recognizing your status, then please use the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of the page and submit a Support Request to Dark0ne, selecting "Premium Membership" as the Department for the ticket. Otherwise, what I posted below applies.]

There are only a couple of differences between Premium and Regular members. Except for access to the "Supporters' Image Share", none of them affect the content you can get.

Premium Members get "ad-free" use of the Nexus, use of "Premium-only" download servers (although this may have changed with the implementation of the CDN... There may not be "Premium-only" servers any more) and "uncapped" download speeds. That's about it.

But use of the Nexus and access to all the mods is free to all (with registration.) Just remember that you have to be logged-in to your account before you can download files over 2MB.

Whatever problems you may be having, (and you didn't specify what they were) they're unlikely to have anything to do with not being Premium.

Edited by Thandal
Added some additional info.

Would it be possible to add some way to sort the files you are currently tracking?

For instance, being able to sort them by category or even filter a few out would be pretty neat.

Essencially, the same system that exists for searching mods, but in the Tracking Center instead.

I thought of an idea/suggestion that might be benneficial to modders, users, and the Nexus.

So the idea is this...

What if, for mod authors who purchase (or get gifted) premium memberships, you offered the option to have an additional tab (by tab I mean similar to the description, files, changes, posts, actions, etc...) that users could click on called "Previews" or "drawing board." This could be a place for the mod author to uplaod preview pictures, videos of upcoming features, and text describing what new things the mod author is working on for the next update. Kind of a behind the scenes look at the work being done on the mod and a place to see whats coming next. I think this would be very useful as right now many of these "previews" get buried in the comments sections or get mixed into the mod pics and the forum posts. Many users who aren't aware of these previews, then don't ever get to see them. Lastly, including this feature might provide a good incentive for mod authors to wanna buy premium memberships so they can show off their work, and many users would also enjoy this feature as well.

Anyways, thanks for the great site and all the work you guys do to maintain it.

Phellen

I thought of an idea/suggestion that might be benneficial to modders, users, and the Nexus.

So the idea is this...

What if, for mod authors who purchase (or get gifted) premium memberships, you offered the option to have an additional tab (by tab I mean similar to the description, files, changes, posts, actions, etc...) that users could click on called "Previews" or "drawing board." This could be a place for the mod author to uplaod preview pictures, videos of upcoming features, and text describing what new things the mod author is working on for the next update. Kind of a behind the scenes look at the work begin done on the mod and a place to see whats coming next. I think this would be very useful as right now many of these "previews" get buried in the comments sections or get mixed into the mod pics and the forum posts. Many users who aren't aware of these previews, then don't ever get to see them. Lastly, including this feature might provide a good incentive for mod authors to wanna buy premium memberships so they can show off their work, and many users would also enjoy this feature as well.

Anyways, thanks for the great site and all the work you guys do to maintain it.

Phellen

I think that would be a good idea, but not just for Premium users. It's not really about incentive - it's about supporting a fantastic site and the amazing staff that volunteer here (and those who got hired too!).