This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Search inside Oblivion files is working fine for me, too. Make sure you're not actually 'blocking' the results you expect to find by the many dozens of exclusion options found on the right or your block tags.

There should be a line telling you some contents were excluded, and offering a means to repeat your search without exclusions, but I'm not sure it'll always display.

As for linking to any pages you get to by searching, this is futile, as search happens through AJAX calls and results displayed can't be linked to, the url in the address bar never changes.

I know Dragon Age Inqusition runs on a tought to mod engine but could we still get a section put in because i pray someone retextures hair...UGHH...looks like plasctic

As soon as some mod author creates a mod for it and uploads it here, entering a new game "Dragon Age: Inquisition", or whatever, as the game,

there will automatically be a "Dragon Age: Inquisition", or whatever, Nexus created, as soon as an admin confirmed it as a legit new game entry.

No need to request, ask or petition for it anymore. The addition of new "<insert-game-here> Nexus" sites is now totally up to you, the authors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I commented about this before but don't know if i was replied to about this or not, but i feel i should bring it up again. While searching around for a mod, when i click to go to the next page, the site interface seems to go completely out the window. No background shows up(just a white screen). I'll try to attach an image to illustrate. Any idea what causes this?

Edited by burningwreckage00