This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I do have a suggestion for a new section.

It seems that there are a LOT of presets sitting in the "hair and facemodels" category.

I'm just looking to be able to add more features to faces or find better ones.

Eyes, hair, and such.

Yeah, presets are a nice touch, I just personally feel they need their own section.

Now, should a preset be part of an NPC download, it goes with the NPC download.

Just saying.

i have a suggestion for the nexus mod manager, it would really be nice for there to be mod packs/load order (a.k.a create your own mod pack, or maybe share them between other users), cause it is super annoying having to disable and enable mods to change the type of playthrough that your doing like shifting between a derping around and a serious playthrough.

i have a suggestion for the nexus mod manager, it would really be nice for there to be mod packs/load order (a.k.a create your own mod pack, or maybe share them between other users), cause it is super annoying having to disable and enable mods to change the type of playthrough that your doing like shifting between a derping around and a serious playthrough.

This is for site feedback not NMM but NMM 0.6 alpha ( you can find it on the standard skyrim nexus file database) has profiling.

In regards to sharing mods and packs I would guess that definitely would never happen, not only can you not distribute without the authors permission it goes against the no compilation rule of the site as it would just be flooded with stupid amounts of "best mod pack evah!" uploads and using up resources and bandwidth on probably a mass scale.

Considering fallout is about t be released id like to suggest an improvement to the site, that might benefit nmm as well.

In some mods there are compatibility patches to make them work with other mods, for example Legacy of the dragonborn adds stuff if you have immersive armor and weapons and other mods. Or in the case of patches created by other users like perma patches, it has a different page and is mentioned briefly in perkus maximus page.

My idea is, when adding mods to nexus you click add a file, in Type of file or somewhere add an option like related to: mod name. So when you click download with nmm, the software could see the list of your installed/downloaded mods and inform you of compatibility patches. And in the optional files part of the mod pages there could be a button that takes you to the related mods.

I understand theres the required files button but when you havent yet decided on all the mods you wish to keep, one may not notice a mod has compatibility patches with a mod you just downloaded, hence my idea.

Im not sure if its been mentioned already or if theres already an option like this already.

Hello, I am little confused as to how to upload images to the Supporter Images section. I have a few screenshots I want to upload but they do contain some nudity. I have read the terms of service and it says to upload these to the Supporter's section but when I click on Add image, there is no where to select the supporter's section. When I am uploading an image, do I just select Yes for the question does the image contain nudity? I just want to make sure I am following the rules, I don't want to get banned from posting screenshots/images. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...