Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

[EDIT at the request of a regular contributor: THIS IS NOT A "MOD REQUEST" TOPIC. It's a place to ask, "I know there's a mod that does [x], but I can't remember which one it is. Does anyone know which mod I'm talking about?"]

Carrying on a tradition that goes back to Morrowind and Oblivion, I have started one for Skyrim.

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Please don't link to pirate sites or forbidden sites.

Buddah

Edited by Thandal

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! :thumbsup:

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home :tongue: ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Edited by Acleacius

Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! :thumbsup:

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home :tongue: ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Theres a console command variable for that.

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult x (x is the multiplier with 1 being default, .5 would decrease the recovery time by 50% and .25 would decrease the recovery time by 75%.

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Not yet. Will be easy when the toolset is released.

However, what you want sounds a little off. You want a carriage that is basically a fast travel system but you don't want to use the fast travel system? Doesn't make sense to me.

Does anyone know where the sound files for the homes are? I'm trying to put music in the houses, and I cannot for the life of me figure out where that file is. Edited by Voraxith

Two things. One: "Dectives"? Thinkin' you mighta typoed that'n, Buddha Buddah. ^_^

Two:

is there a mod that lets me permenately kill everybody

No, I don't see how that's possible, this is an RPG not shooter like Quake were you kill everything. There would be no game if everyone was dead.

There is. Sort of. It's a quickie workaround batch file and it's still a bit buggy, near as I can tell.

Edited by mindinavoid