Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for awhile maybe someone can help me,

I'm looking for a mod that increases the hit range of two handed weapons.

As of now, two handed weapons actually have a SHORTER range than single handed weapons.

I tried hitting a wall with a great sword and compared it with a regular sword.

Every kind of great sword had a slightly shorter range than a regular sword.

To begin with, this is my first post here. Awesome site with a staggering amount of resources from so many talented mods. Well done.

What I am looking for will likely be many mods (some I have found, others that may or may not exist).

For the first part, I want a slower leveling game (got that -partly- with Skyrim ReLevel). So now it takes more skill uses to get increases. I would like to add to that more skill gains to earn levels (effectively lowering the level cap and all the repercussions that entails, I know). I have found mods that seem to have those changes, but they also come with 24878375 other changes I have no interest in. To complete the level gaining changes to my game, I want a mod that lets me modify perk gain. ie, start with a few points, gain 2 points every 10 levels, that kind of thing. edit: I also want to disable level gain from alchemy/enchanting/smithing

Secondly, I am looking for mods to change certain aspects of magic use.

#1 - Increasing max affected levels for illusion spells (calm/frenzy/fear)

#2 - Increasing single cast destruction spells (be it through perks or direct change to spells) to allow for sustainable use of sword and spell

I have seen some of the mods I want, but they were bundled with other changes I do not desire. If my desires exist, I will appreciate being pointed in the right direction. If they dont, then I will make requests in the appropriate section. Thanks

Edited by Syntastic

I know I saw a mod somewhere that removed the wrinkles from a male breton's forehead, but I can't remember the name. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Sorry it's late! I just got around to checking these forums!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2332 There's what you're looking for! It changes all the younger NPCs and your character to actually LOOK young when they are supposed to. Old characters still look old.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8381/shaylad.jpg

I do not know if it's a mod, but I do not find these lips.

If someone is not a Mod can you tell me what number it is these lips? (Just count from left to right of the bar of the lips).

I think this is what you need. It adjusts not just the lips but all aspects of the female face. It's what I'm using and I love it. http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3563