Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod that makes it possible to map certain equipments (multiple items!) to a key? For example:

I press F1 (or some other key, you can choose) and my Alchemy equipment is fully equipped (I have a necklace, ring, gauntlets, helmet that fortifies alchemy. F2 gives me the smithing equipment, F3 the battle equipment, ....

Is it possible/already made?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod which changes the two-handed sword placement from the back to the hip. Know of one, or how this would be possible? I made my own thread detailing my own efforts/problems creating such a mod here:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/488408-sword-placement-animation-waist-or-back/

...so if such a mod doesn't exist, any advice would be appreciated.

-Any mods to adjust dragon encounters? I noticed when playing, even though I am 34 I still mostly find Black/Blood/Frost Dragons, and they never attack in numbers. I know that they don't always, but between the now-puny dragons and not attacking in numbers, I'm getting bored of the dragons.

-Any werewolf mods that aren't retextures?

-I never seem to get finishing moves with the special camera. It has only happened twice in my entire game, save when I'm a werewolf.

Anyone aware of a mod that simply tells you what level of soul gem you just filled, or alternatively tells you the soul level of a creature when you aim at it?

How about one that gives your companion a horse so he/she can keep up with you?

Thanks

Could someone make a mod that categorizes your save files by character? For example, such as in Dragon Age 2? Specifically, I would like an option of choosing which character's save files to see and have it filter out the other ones so I can't see them, unless I select that character.

Thanks, and PM if you've begun work on something like this!

Could someone find the mod that makes the head gear invisible? I can't find it.

Not entirely sure if this is what you asked for, but this is what I found.

Could someone make a mod that categorizes your save files by character? For example, such as in Dragon Age 2? Specifically, I would like an option of choosing which character's save files to see and have it filter out the other ones so I can't see them, unless I select that character.

Thanks, and PM if you've begun work on something like this!

This is not the Request section, this is the Mod Dectives Thread. This does not belong here.

EDIT: However, that is a very good idea. I'd get that.

Edited by Raella33