Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks!

I admit I have the bad habit of d/l everything for testing and can't racall where it came from.

Just spent an hour tracking all my mods...except one.

The filename is Black_and_Red_Dragonscale_-2103-1-0.rar it is 1.417kb

And I can't find it on the nexus and can't recall where I got it from. Any leads are appreciated.

Also: Bump for a equipment macro mod!

Edited by icomeinpeace

Hi guys. Not too long ago someone uploaded a mod where the 2 moons were replaced by one single real-lifelike moon. Quite good distance from the planet (just like our own moon). Anyway, i found it then, but i was uninspired to keep track of it and lost it :(.

I would appreciate your help...

Is there a mod that adds more high fantasy, battle mage style armors?

Not long flowing dress look robes but cloth with leather or metal trim. Styles less Conan the Barbarian and more Witcher, Lord of the Rings' elf made, or armored jedi kind of look. Something that looks more well tailored/upper class than early iron age wilderness in origin.

I find I get put off watching my avatar run around in rags but the general graphics and magic effects in Skyrim are tempting me badly.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a mod that makes it possible to map certain equipments (multiple items!) to a key? For example:

I press F1 (or some other key, you can choose) and my Alchemy equipment is fully equipped (I have a necklace, ring, gauntlets, helmet that fortifies alchemy. F2 gives me the smithing equipment, F3 the battle equipment, ....

Is it possible/already made?

That's actually something I could really use. I don't think anyone made that though. :/

Its all fine and dandy to ask now, but some of you should understand that the construction set isnt out yet. So a ton of the mods that you are looking for arent going to exist until we all get our hands out it. Once that occurs theres a myriad of these things that can be done with little thought.

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Not yet. Will be easy when the toolset is released.

However, what you want sounds a little off. You want a carriage that is basically a fast travel system but you don't want to use the fast travel system? Doesn't make sense to me.

I think it's a kind of role play to use carriage. Fast travel is kind of teleport (it's skyrim not stargate so it's not role play).

I don't know if you understand what i'm trying to say (my english is slightly poor :/ )