Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, I'm looking for HDT armors that don't look like they belong on a Miami beach, before anyone starts in on me, I have zero issues with skimpy armors, I'm playing with Frostfall mod installed and skimpy just does not fit the theme, unfortunately so far all I've been able to find is skimpy, if there are no full body armors using HDT then I hope the modders out there can come up with some, thanks for reading, here's hoping.

Hi folks, I'm looking for HDT armors that don't look like they belong on a Miami beach, before anyone starts in on me, I have zero issues with skimpy armors, I'm playing with Frostfall mod installed and skimpy just does not fit the theme, unfortunately so far all I've been able to find is skimpy, if there are no full body armors using HDT then I hope the modders out there can come up with some, thanks for reading, here's hoping.

Unfortunately not, because most people play as females with skimpy armor.

Unfortunately not, because most people play as females with skimpy armor.

Partially because there isn't any other choice if they want to see the effects of the HDT setup. Until people start making more covering outfits and armour they are stuck with the bikini-plate and chainmail beachwear.

Yea, I have seen many clothing pieces that aren't skimpy and have HDT, not too many on this site though.

Honestly, that's the only thing I use HDT for: clothing, not armors, lest you want jiggling armor.

Is there a mod that makes stealth/sneak kills actually... silent?

Example:

You sneak up to someone sleeping and poison him, or even kill him with a blade or bow etc.

He dies... and his stupid wife wakes up because of his "death scream".

I want to be able to, for example, poison people who then die silently without anyone noticing (talking audio, not visually).

Is there something out there?

there was a mod I came across a while back that made your characters default idle the hand some from naruto with the two fingers held up in front of the face.

Been looking all over and cant find it now.