Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Really hope some can help here I've been searching for this forever. I'm trying to find a mod that adds skyrim themed hoodies to the game. They're fairly plain save for the dragon logo on the side of the hoodie that's a different color than the shirt itself like the hoodie will be red and the dragon logo is yellow.

This was featured on an episode of Mmoxreviews skyrim mods weekly. When he was talking about it he was saying how it wasn't a hoodie it was "dovah" something and saying how adding non-lore clothing to the game should try to have a lore theme like the hoodies do.

I know this isn't a lot to go on but I'm all out of ideas for how to find this. It's driving me up a wall that I can't just remember what episode of skyrim mods weekly it was. Any help at all would be much appreciated

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to craft and equip armor to my horses. I use Convenient Horses, and I love the horse armor, but I want it to actually play a role in the game. It would be nice if I could craft it (or buy it from a vendor), have my horse equip it, and have it actually affect my horse's stats. I'm not sure if horses can have an armor rating, but perhaps it could be a sort of artificial enhancement like increasing the horse's health. Thanks in advance!

Really hope some can help here I've been searching for this forever. I'm trying to find a mod that adds skyrim themed hoodies to the game. They're fairly plain save for the dragon logo on the side of the hoodie that's a different color than the shirt itself like the hoodie will be red and the dragon logo is yellow.

This was featured on an episode of Mmoxreviews skyrim mods weekly. When he was talking about it he was saying how it wasn't a hoodie it was "dovah" something and saying how adding non-lore clothing to the game should try to have a lore theme like the hoodies do.

I know this isn't a lot to go on but I'm all out of ideas for how to find this. It's driving me up a wall that I can't just remember what episode of skyrim mods weekly it was. Any help at all would be much appreciated

FOUND IT. For anyone curious it's a store mod called Kankaraya.

Edited by vector24

QD Inventory maybe? It changes all the inventory menus though, not only the crafting one.

Thanks, that's how it looks. But this mod doesn't seem to work anymore, I think SkyUI simply takes precedence and I like the rest of SkyUI. I'm also 100% certain I never used QD Inventory, so there must be some other mod, which does this.