Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In FO:NV and i think oblivion there were mods that allowed you to drop all items in a stack by holding shift and drop just one item from a stack by holding ctrl. Is there anything like this for skyrim? I've searched google and can't find anything.

I don't know of any mod with hotkeys for those functions. However, SkyUI has an MCM option for triggering when the quantity menu pops up for dropping/ storing items. The option is called "Quantity Menu Min. Count" pictured in the menu here. If you set this to 1, it should always prompt you to choose a quantity.

My Storage Helpers mod adds three new inventory key functions by extending the SkyUI inventory. One is the "All of Item" key which also will allow you to stash quest items into some containers. Another is "Put Most" which is similar to "Take All" but doesn't stash keys, favorites, or equipped items. And finally, "From Top" is similar but only moves items from the top of the display down to the item you have selected. (And they only move items currently displayed so you can use SkyUI filters to choose what to move.)

I guess this is a long shot, but does anyone know what mods are used in this screenshot to create a character like that? o3o I've looked quite a lot for face, hair, race mods and I can't find anything that looks remotely like anything on that character. :sad:

jNjhL5M.png

I'm guessing because there has been no reply that nobody knows, I've found the maid clothing set but mods to create the character in that way are eluding me. I'll have to try with the Enhanced Character Edit and find out if it's that, I just wish that it was a preset somewhere that I could easily go and grab but I can't find anything, not even any remotely similar hairstyle. And the only cat ears mod I found wasn't anywhere near as good. :sad:

At the risk of looking like a dunce (but I did do an advanced search through this thread and the forums, I swear!), are there any mods that allow dragon priest masks to be equipped with the Thieves Guild and Nightingale hoods that also happen to get rid of the clipping? I've sifted through the mod database as well, but it seems like either no one want to handle it or they haven't been able to address clipping problems.

At the risk of looking like a dunce (but I did do an advanced search through this thread and the forums, I swear!), are there any mods that allow dragon priest masks to be equipped with the Thieves Guild and Nightingale hoods that also happen to get rid of the clipping? I've sifted through the mod database as well, but it seems like either no one want to handle it or they haven't been able to address clipping problems.

Hoodless Dragon Priest Masks - if you still want the mask appearance.

Dragon Priest Circlets - if you would rather see your character's face.