Console command for changing npc disposition ?

LegendXz

have found a few different codes for this but none seem to work . I only want it so i can make anyone my follower . I do the command to add them to the potentialfollwers faction then the two codes i have found for disposition are player.setrelationshiprank player then the actor id and then the value of 1 2 3 or 4 and the other code is setrelationshiprank player with someone selected then the value of 1-4 again . I really would like some help with this as i can get a few of the codes to work but something is wrong with one of the ones i just listed and yes i am using the correct ids for the npc players i use the help then the npcs name 0 command and i use that id i get . So nothings wrong there . I would like help soon if you know thanks

setrelationshiprankplayer <target> <#> -Changes the relationship between a player and the target 1=acquaintance, 2=confidant, 3=ally, 4=lover i am sure that this might work.

player.setrelationshiprank not sure what the command really does but ALL Player. is for the player character ONLY!

getrelationshiprank player <target> - Gets the relationship rank of the target to the player

addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank> or addfac <faction ID> <faction rank> - Adds the selected actor to a faction.

- Faction ID " 0005C84D " Full Faction Name " PotentialFollowerFaction " - Gives the NPC all necessary dialogue to be selected as a new follower. ( just do this command 1st to test. if the person is already ally/friendly with the player no need to setrelationship. )

Edit:

so far they must like you. attempting to get a random guard to like me and follower addfac or addtofaction 1 is highest rank, 0 lowest rank, -1 no. does work did to my lover. post back soon with updates

Edited by Guss

Alright man ok here is how it works.

#1. addfac or addtofaction - 0005c84d " 1 "

#2. setrelationshiprank " NPC ID " 4

#3. player.setrelationshiprank " NPC ID " 4

now that will do almost all npc's guards,jarls,kids,and few npcs still not working atm.

working that i tested merchants, random civils.

" disable then enable " if they don't show up but this is the issue i have.

#4. setav aggression 1

#5. setav confidence 3

" makes some that don't fight attack and etc "

" also make them essential or they will die and no longer follow :) "

any issues plz tell me and have fun :biggrin: will edit this post if i can get everyone to follow :thumbsup:

Edited by Guss

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

#4. setav aggression 1

#5. setav confidence 3

" makes some that don't fight attack and etc "

" also make them essential or they will die and no longer follow http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif "

any issues plz tell me and have fun http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif will edit this post if i can get everyone to follow http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Confidence does not relate to being essential.

Making them essential is a different command entirely (setessential <baseID> <0 or 1>), and requires their Base ID, not their Ref ID, because the essential flag is only available on the master form, never on the spawned reference. If you make a form essential that's used by a lot of things (for instance, bad guys or bears), then everything that uses that form will be set to essential, and we wouldn't want that. Of course, using it for followers is kosher, but if that's the goal, just get a follower overhaul mod like UFO or AFT.

Their confidence only describes how likely they are to flee from combat. Swiped from UESP at this page:

There are five possible values for confidence:

• 0: Cowardly. Always flees from battle.
  • 1: Cautious. Attacks only lower level enemies.
  • 2: Average. Avoids higher level creatures.
  • 3: Brave. Attacks unless being outmatched by the opponent.
  • 4: Foolhardy. Attacks any type of enemy.

• 1 year later...

this would be an amazing mod, currently i have EEF with Anyone as a follower mod with Yield 2.0 and ultimate killer mod ( kill anyone including children). it doesnt allow you to beat a bandit or necromancer into submission to talk to them and convince them to join you like i wish it would, also do the same to animals would be a kick ass choice. i got the better thralls mod with makes thralls into legit partners so that is exactly on track with that idea, does anyone know a mod or mod combo that would allow me to beat bad guys into sumbition to get them to join me or just how to get any bad guy on your team to kill good guys?

• 1 year later...

this would be an amazing mod, currently i have EEF with Anyone as a follower mod with Yield 2.0 and ultimate killer mod ( kill anyone including children). it doesnt allow you to beat a bandit or necromancer into submission to talk to them and convince them to join you like i wish it would, also do the same to animals would be a kick ass choice. i got the better thralls mod with makes thralls into legit partners so that is exactly on track with that idea, does anyone know a mod or mod combo that would allow me to beat bad guys into sumbition to get them to join me or just how to get any bad guy on your team to kill good guys?

used tieup and guildstarter or tieup + everybody love dovakin and aft or eff

Edited by ndougsa

• 1 year later...