Bethsoft need a new graphic engine...

zuluknob

did you read the title "graphic engine"? i never said game engine. read first then troll. ;)

Graphics engine may refer to: Game engine no such thing googled it, and all i can find is it referring me to game engines.

The core functionality typically provided by a game engine includes a rendering engine - in which renders the Graphics/misc.

not a computer freak in this way, just know about games. but i don't see a way to go against this here. Guess i need to call a Friend he could answer this in matter of minutes. :wallbash:

:facepalm:

A rendering engine has nothing to do with the game logic. Unreal engine is used on many different games, but they all have wildly varying game logic, and even changes to the rendering engine. And for any familiar with sourcemods it is exactly the game logic that you modify to create your mod, you don't get access to any underlying engine components like the renderer

Yea there are way better engines out there that games use but they only use what they want to and makes it easy for them. i seen the crysis engine and what it can do, does that mean Bethesda will do the same? The more it is PC/console friendly in which massive amounts of people can run and play the game the better. More money and more followers for the game to make it better = Bethesda happy.

also if making a game which would you choose better graphics and etc, lets say 2million users buy and can run it. console graphics and more pc/console friendly guessing 5million users buy it, what would you choose. just an example but should get the point. :facepalm:

Blizzard is a major example of this. they try and plz lots of the users, so that they play their games and all along $$$$ yeah... those guys are so rich its not funny.

now days its not about how fancy and epic it can get, most attempt to get that, but its more for the money. isn't that how it is money all the way around. :whistling:

Edited by Guss

Not only that, but could consoles even run it, becouse thats whats bethesda is after....consoles not pc.

and why is that????

Why is what.

well you claim that it can't run on a console. under what reasoning?

Console hardware is quite outdated by now, theres quite a number of things that can't run on consoles because their outdated. and yes in the tech world 5 years = ancient tech.

Not only that, but could consoles even run it, becouse thats whats bethesda is after....consoles not pc.

and why is that????

Why is what.

well you claim that it can't run on a console. under what reasoning?

Claim?

Here i post it again with colors so you see im asking if the consoles could even run it.

"Not only that, but could consoles even run it(its ment as a question), becouse thats whats bethesda is after....consoles not pc."