Race change mod

Frots

Well, it doesn't really screws the stats since the've been cut from the game.

*cough*

That's for the rambling part. Now, it only seems like the skill trainings go to 0, which isn't so terrible, and if something goes wrong, you always have setav. There never are many race mods since you can do it like that. And even if, I don't think it will come before the CK is out, except for bats that will type the "showracemenu" for you.

Edited by elvinkun

I don't know of any mods, but using changerace in order to get the correct race and then changesex to the other sex and back will result in a racechange without any weird faceglitches or statresets.

In addition, if you want to customize your face I read somewhere that its safe as long as you don't do any of the big changes (race/sex) so setting them with changerace/changesex and then using showracemenu should let you completely customize your character without any weird bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know of any mods, but using changerace in order to get the correct race and then changesex to the other sex and back will result in a racechange without any weird faceglitches or statresets.

In addition, if you want to customize your face I read somewhere that its safe as long as you don't do any of the big changes (race/sex) so setting them with changerace/changesex and then using showracemenu should let you completely customize your character without any weird bugs.

I can confirm this works!

• 10 months later...