• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

alvehyanna

alvehyanna

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
I'm curious....Expecially on my Nord, I see white stuff around the bottom of the vagina area and near the ass, a bit on the clit area...kinda looks like...c**.

Anybody else have this? I installed the smooth/shaved.

Reverted to stock CBBE textures to get rid of it for now.

Dwolf63

Dwolf63

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
I also love the vagina on this, but here's another vote for this version of outie vagina for the slender UNP body if at all possible. I hope someone gets on it.

jah1619

jah1619

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
when i put this mod on nexus mod manager i get an error symbol i can still choose the skin and pubic hair type and it seems to install properly, but when i opened up my game my character didn't have the pubic hair. what's wrong? any help would be much appreciated

jah1619

jah1619

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
okay i've fixed it now, really good mod, maybe a future update could feature different coloured styles?

Dark Staff

Dark Staff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
The only big problem I see with this is that there are no textures for the beast races, but you can find one for the Kajit, but not the reptiles.....it anoys me a bit that such work would be done to make a great nude mod, but the reptiles should be something very easy to do and yet no mod.

Gearsist

Gearsist

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi guys im completely new to using mods, ive got the NMM and CBBE v3.1 and im using the ASHEN race, everything is working fine, ive used the NMM to download this mod, go through the motions (realistic with natural 2), load up my level and poof....nothing changed! Am i doing something wrong or do i need another mod to get it to work right? (its not working for smooth either)

ss4donnie

ss4donnie

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've been trying to download this mod and it gets to 74% or 97% and then says unable to download or file does not exist. I know there was a problem with the nexus site due to so many people coming back to skyrim because of new dlc. Am I unable to download this mod because of that or is it something else?

nanocamo

nanocamo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
where do I download this CBBE? what is it and whats UNP?

SteveD12290

SteveD12290

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
@Gearsist The race probably has a seperate textures and mesh folder so you will have to manually download it and place those files you desire into the Ashen race's repsective folders.

ribanckak

ribanckak

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
fine work, especially with the nipples. though the realistic is too "grainy" for me, the smooth is very nice.

Page loaded in: 1.684 seconds