• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

robertthejobby

robertthejobby

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Does anyone know where u actually download teh skyrim patches ?????? every site in google says that the patch is out but has no link to download it even on teh official elder scrolls site there are no patches for skyrim available to download

The only legal place to get the patches is through steam. Anyone asking for torrented patches has stolen the game - shame on you.

And as this site does not support pirates, they will be automatically banned for asking for illegal sources, or for providing those illegal sources to pirates.
Bben46, Moderator

micalov

micalov

Weird mic-Al-ov

• Staff
  • 4,794 posts
Which version do you need the patch for, steam, disk, non steam disk, torrent etc?

robertthejobby

robertthejobby

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Which version do you need the patch for, steam, disk, non steam disk, torrent etc?

Its not steam torrent patch i think

micalov

micalov

Weird mic-Al-ov

• Staff
  • 4,794 posts
Then you should go here

maboru

maboru

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 885 posts
The only place that does it legally is Steam. You have to log on to your Steam account and then it should be automatic. If it doesn't then enable "Keep My Game Up To Date". You have to give it time as Steam shows no really clear indication that it's downloading (just a faint obscure bar and a small pop-up window from your task bar when it's complete.)

robertthejobby

robertthejobby

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
sorry i think i may have worded it wrong my version is not steam its a torrent so i would need the skyrim 1.3 torrent patch

Pirates are not supported here.
Banned for piracy
Bben46, Moderator

micalov

micalov

Weird mic-Al-ov

• Staff
  • 4,794 posts
No the link was correct, you should buy the game instead of stealing it and come asking for help....

bluekatt

bluekatt

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
and with that we bid thee adieu

Page loaded in: 1.039 seconds