using console to complete "No Stone Unturned"

Jesse_Dylan

I want to do the No Stone Unturned quest now, with my present character, because my next character will not even be in the Thieves' Guild at all. Also, I'm tired of carrying these stupid quest items around with me. They get heavy!

I tried using player.additem 0009DFBB 22 and it just stacked a bunch of them in my inventory besides what I already had, and it ended up saying in the journal I had 3/24, despite the new ones (and I swear I only had 2 before, but maybe I did have three). I deleted them all, then tried adding them again. No luck. How do I get the stones in my inventory, get them to register in the journal, and complete this dumb quest? I want to get the rest of the quest and the dungeon and go find the crown. I don't want to hunt for all the jewels, though.

Help me cheat!! Any ideas how to do this and if it's even possible?

after you found out the 'unusual stone' is indeed 'stone of barenziah', each stone of barenziah becomes a seperate item and has its own unique code

you can get 24 unusual gems (0009dfbb) before you talk to Vex and finish the quest. but since you already started the quest, i am afraid you have to collect each individual gem, unless you can find the code of each gem from internet, which i cant.

Edited by jy02521671

• 8 months later...

I know that you want the fast way but, here you can find the locations of the Stones Of Barenziah:

SPOILER:

1 Whiterun Whiterun Catacombs. In the first room, go down the left stairs and it will be to your left, next to a skeleton. The catacombs are located within the Hall of the Dead.

2 Whiterun† Dragonsreach, the Jarl's bedroom.

3 Whiterun† Jorrvaskr's living quarters, on the bookshelf in Kodlak's room.

4 Solitude† Blue Palace, Jarl's bedroom.

5 Solitude Proudspire Manor. Buy the house or pickpocket the Key to Solitude Fletcher.

6 Riften† Mistveil Keep, Jarl's bedroom.

7 Windhelm† Palace of the Kings Upstairs. Take the first door to the left upon entering, then find Wuunferth's room at the end of the hall.

8 Windhelm House of Clan Shatter-Shield, on a bookshelf in the room to the left of the top of the stairs.

9 Markarth† The Treasury House, in an end table in Thonar's bedroom, which is down the hall on the left from when you enter the front door. You may need to pick an apprentice-level door, but no one reacts.

10 Markarth† Understone Keep's Dwemer Museum, on a table in the first room to the left. Note: Do not go into the museum after completing the quest Hard Answers until you have finished the quest Darkness Returns. See the Hard Answers quest page for details.

11 College of Winterhold† Arch-Mage's Quarters. Access may be gained at the end of the quest Under Saarthal.

12 Dead Crone Rock On the stone altar opposite a Dragon Word Wall.

13 Black-Briar Lodge East of Riften. The gem is in the top floor bedroom, next to the bed.

14 Ansilvund Northeast of Shor's Stone and due north of Riften, on the table at the end of Ansilvund Burial Chambers.

15 Stony Creek Cave Just north of Ansilvund, on the table in the last room.

16 Rannveig's Fast After falling down the trapdoor, in front of the chest and Dragon Word Wall.

17 Fellglow Keep Northeast of Whiterun. Head straight up the stairs and to the right.

18 Dainty Sload Ship along the coast northeast of Solitude, in the last room on the table.

19 Sunderstone Gorge On the table with two bodies in front of the Dragon Word Wall.

20 Yngvild The island northeast of Dawnstar. The gem is in the bedroom behind the throne in Yngvild Throne room.

21 Hob's Fall Cave On the northern coast, directly between Dawnstar and Winterhold. The gem is near the alchemy set.

22 Reeking Cave or Thalmor Embassy Prior to patch 1.4, the stone is located in the Thalmor Embassy in Elenwen's Solar on the second floor. After patch 1.4, inside Reeking Cave and next to a corpse in the back.

Acquiring the gem during the Diplomatic Immunity quest is advised, since the easiest way to access the cave is through your escape near the end of that quest. However, it is still possible to access Reeking Cave without doing that quest.

23 Pinewatch Bandit's Sanctuary In a house west of Helgen, there is a secret hideout accessible from the basement (you have to push a button on the wall to open the bookshelf). The gem is found in a locked room in the Bandit's Sanctuary.

24 Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary On the dresser in Astrid's room. It is still accessible after the Death Incarnate quest.

You may want the page if this one is too complicated:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:No_Stone_Unturned

This is the way that I've used to find all the Stones and complete the quest. I hope that this help you. :thumbsup:

removeallitems <actor or container ID> Removes all items from a character's inventory. E.g., player.removeallitems will remove all items from your character's inventory or "removeallitems <click on character> for remove all items of particular character. Optionally, after the command, enter the reference ID of an actor or container to transfer all the items in question into the referred actor/container.

Also see duplicateallitems

above paragraph was spread out in three rectangle box frames so it might be confusing, so see link below

from Skyrim:Console UESPWiki page

there's also a stone of barenziah teleport mod and one is in the dark brothers home

Edited by sinnerman69